Chapter 4

The last week of summer went by quickly. No one talked much. George and Fred were always in their room discussing something that I figured had something to do with their joke stuff.

Hermione always had her nose in an abnormally large book and Harry and Ron were just too tired or hungry to do anything.

I was glad when Monday came and we went to Kings Cross station. Mrs. Weasley had us use the floo network, which helped because that meant we didn’t have to run through the wall.

We boarded the Hogwarts express and quickly found an empty compartment. Harry, Hermione, and I filed in while Ron went to say goodbye to his mum. Soon after, the trainbegan to start and Ron walked in. They all got into a detailed conversation about the teachers and professors at Hogwarts. I just decided to tune them out. Not that I didn’t like them or anything, it’s just that I was too tired to focus on anything really. I just casually nodded every once in a while to make them think I was listening.

The compartment door soon creaked open and a slick blonde boy followed by two goons walked in.

“Word on the train is that there’s a new student.” Said the blond boy, who must be the one and only Draco Malfoy.

“It must be you.”He said looking straight at me “What’s your name newbie?” He asked.

“What’s it to you?”I retorted.

“It’s a question.”He defended.

“Rockelle” I said.

“Rockelle what?” He asked, rather annoyed.

“Potter, Rockelle Potter.” I said as I gave him a smug smile and turned back to looking out the window.

“I doubt that.” He said and laughed.

“Believe what you want, but I truly am Harry’s sister. Now buzz off, you little git.” I retorted.He gave me a glare before he left.

After a while,I drifted off and was soon awakened by Hermione who told me that I should go change into my robes. I decided to do so. I grabbed my trunk and pull out black robes with a Hogwarts badge stitched on. I used a spell on myself that instantly changed my clothes, my old clothes in my hands instead. I slipped them into my trunk. I then decided to go for a walk and check out the rest of the train.

I walked by many students who stared at me like I had a third eye. Soon I found the compartment that held Fred, George, and a boy with dread locks. I walked into the compartment.

“Hey, mind if I hang out with you guys? Harry, Hermione, and Ron are talking about their classes and all that boring stuff.” I said.

“Not at all.” Both the twins replied. I sat down next to George and across from Fred and the other boy.

“Rocky, this is our friend Lee Jordan. Lee this is Harry’s sister and a new student, Rockelle Potter.” Fred said;

“It’s nice to meet you.” I said as I shook Lee’s hand.

“So what were you guys talking about before I came in?” I asked curiously.

“Oh we were just planning some pranks and some more stuff to make for Weasleys Wizard Wheezes.”Said George.

“What’s Weasleys Wizard Wheezes?” I asked.

“It’s a business me and George run and Lee helps to. That’s what we’re going to use the money on.”Said Fred.

“Yeah, were going to open up a shop in Diagon Ally.” Stated George.

“Hmm, so what types of pranks have you planned?” I asked,