Weasleys Wizard Whezes

A/N hey guys since tomorrow is my birthday I thought I would work on a chapter and get it up and also I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I'm working from my phone right now -.- anyways read on!

Rocky's P.O.V

Sarah and I followed George, Lee, and Fred in anticipation. We had no idea what they had to show us, and quite frankly I was both scared and excited.

They finally slowed their pace and we ended up outside a bathroom. No, a girls bathroom.

"Why are we outside a girls bathroom" Sarah asked the question that was on my mind.

"You'll see" Lee smirked.

"I'm not going to lie, i'm a little scared." I smiled nervously.

The boys just laughed at my uneasiness, which didn't help at all.

Fred and George then covered mine and Sarah's eyes with their hands.

"No peaking" George warned.

I smiled, "I promise", after he put his hands over my eyes I felt that familiar surge of energy, a shock kind of, but with more... Magic. The coldness on his hands felt nice against my hot skin. I couldn't help the big smile that was now formed on my face.

He walked behind me into the bathroom.

"Ladies, welcome to Weasely's Wizard Wheezes" Fred and George announced as they removed their hands.

A gasp escaped my lips as I looked around at the piles of scattered paper and the boxes upon boxes of god knows what. I walked around a bit and noticed a board with drawings, sketches, and lists pinned up. My eyes scanned the various papers until they met a familiar sight.

It was a sketch of my insult chalk. Yes, that lame piece of crap. The writing beside it looked familiar as well, wait that's my writing. I thought. I remember this, I had explained to the boys how it worked and even wrote it down for them. Beside those were different notes, notes on how to improve it.

"What is all of this?" Sarah asked snapping me out if my thoughts.

"This, my lovely girlfriend, is only the beginning of my and George's future." Fred smiled happily.

"The beginning tis very successful future I might add." George added.

"Again, what is this" Sarah asked still confused.

"It's a joke shop." I thought aloud. "Well at least the beginning of one, right?" I mused, looking to George for approval.

"Right" George smiled. "And I hope you don't mind about us using your idea. We thought it was brilliant, but it could be even better with some minor tweaks here and there" he commented as he saw what I was looking at.

I was shocked, "N-No it's fine. I actually love it." I said flabbergasted. "And you know what I was thinking the exact same thing" I said pointing to one of the notes.

"Yeah? Well maybe you and Sarah can work for us one day. You know, help us come up with ideas, sort the papers, give us that hit in the head when we get off track," he smiled looking off. "All that fun stuff" he looked down at me.

I chuckled, "I would love that"  

I leaned in just as he did and our lips connected in that feeling of fireworks and electricity.  

"Oy! No kissing in the shop!" Lee scolded.

I looked away hiding my blush.

"We all know your blushing Rocky, no point in hiding it" Sarah commentated.

I blushed even more.

"I think your blush is adorable."

*** 

"So, I had this idea for a candy that when eaten it makes you speak gibberish" I suggested pointing to the sketch I had done.

Fred, George, Lee, Sarah, and I have been spending a lot of time in the bathroom/shop since they told us about it. They were getting a lot of orders in and asked for our help with the paper work and even making some products.

"That would be really cool" Fred smiled. "Did ya hear that Georgie? Candy that makes you speak gibberish! Your girlfriend is brilliant!"

I laughed at Fred's compliment.

"Why thank you kind sir" I said using a posh accent.

"Any time, milady" Fred said with the same posh accent.

We both laughed and I shoved him playfully as I continued sorting through the product ideas.

The twins and Lee have come up with a lot of good ideas, Sarah and I have even added a few of our own, we had stacks of ideas now. Some we weren't at all sure how to make work. Others we didn't have the time to try and some are now in their testing faze.

I checked the clock. "I gotta go boys and Sarah" I announced.

They sighed, "can't you stay a little longer" Fred whined.

"Haha, sorry but you know I study with Harry every night at this time." I reminded them as I got up from the floor, ruffling Fred's hair as I did so.

"Bye Georgie!" I smiled as I exited the shop and headed off for the library.

My schedule now was awful.

Wake up, morning routine, eat, class, eat, classes, joke shop, study with Harry, see Dumbledore. I have even been helping out McGonagall with her first years during my free classes. I have had next to no time to do homework and Snape was really getting on me about it, giving me detentions here and there or making me stay after class to finish it. I just can't wait until the third task is over, it'll take off so much stress.

Anyways, I have to go.

A/N sorry it's short but I will try and upload again within the next few days. Anyways what do you think? Was it good? Was it bad?