Chapter 14

Porsche bit his lower lip with a whimper before he tilted his head back to moan at Kinn's next thrust. He moaned again as his lover licked up his throat then latched onto the side of his neck as he changed his grip on Porsche's hip, sliding his hands down to grab at his rear and start to move him to heighten their pleasure. Porsche's fingers dig into the muscles on his back, one of his hands gliding up on his nape to rake through his tousled hair.

Kinn felt the tightness around him clench erratically as the other neared his peak and smiled a little smugly, hiding it in the man's skin as he continued to lick and nibble along the sensitive areas on his neck while he concentrated on holding back his own release even though his body wanted to give in already.

Porsche suddenly leaned back, his muscles tensing, his legs shaking as he pushed them against Kinn's sides while he painted the man's stomach with the marks of his pleasure. He licked his dried-out lips as the aftershocks danced through his body only to let out a surprised yelp as he was suddenly tilted back when Kinn pushed him against the mattress. He got into position above him with one of his hands on his waist and the other under his backside to hold him at the perfect angle while he thrust with such strength and speed that Porsche had to raise his hands above his head to push against the headrest of the bed as he started to slide up on the sheets.

He could only moan and whimper as Kinn took his pleasure from his body until the point when he suddenly froze and his thrusts changed to deep grinds as he finally reached his peak. The man continued to slowly move his hips, while he softly nuzzled Porsche's neck, occasionally whispering his name between kisses, making the other man shiver from the pleasure and awe he heard in his voice.

But no matter how nice it felt, Porsche couldn't hold himself back anymore as upon the next thrust another painful twinge ran up his spine. He lowered his hands to gently push at the other's shoulder, trying to get some distance between them. Kinn lifted his head to look at him questioningly, his expression changing into worry as he saw the grimace on the other's face.

"Did I hurt you?"

He looked down as he slowly pulled out and started to reach down to touch the other's rim only for his hand to be grabbed before it could reach his target.

"You are a fucking beast." muttered Porsche as the other finally moved his hips away from him and removed the rubber from his softening manhood. He grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and threw it at Kinn so he could wrap it around the used condom. He stopped for a moment as he saw the face the other was making. "No, you didn't hurt me." Porsche lifted his leg with a wince and put it against Kinn's chest to get him to move.

Kinn grabbed his calf with his free hand and just continued to look at him, his eyes searching the other's face before he smiled, looking relieved as he leaned forward and gently kissed the other's knee before turning away and leaving the bed.

Porsche followed him with his eyes, his surprise slowly changing into contentment as he enjoyed the view of the man's well-formed backside as he walked to the bathroom to dispose of the rubber, wash his hands and wet a towel. Porsche rolled his eyes as his lover kneeled on the bed and he saw that he was still half-hard and felt how the man's touch lingered on his skin while he cleaned him up.

"Forget about it." said Porsche, turning to his side to put some distance between them as Kinn caressed his stomach after wiping it clean. "Three rounds was more than enough." the man grimaced as his hips twinged a little while he slid back up on the bed to be able to lean against the pillow "I told you not to go crazy."

Kinn threw the soiled towel on the floor and crawled forward to lay his body on the other, enjoying as the man's hand slid up his arms to his back before reaching for his hair to pat down the dark locks.