Flowers & Frost

*****A WEEK LATER*****

I had just finished letting Frost out and I was changed, I walked out of the woods to the walking trail. I figured a nice day out would be nice to be out for a while.

"Aspen?" I heard someone call my name from the trail.

"Busted." Frost said laughed.

"Hush." I said and turned to see Bucky jogging to catch up to me.

"Hey." I said as he approached.

"Did you just come from the woods?" Bucky asked concerned.

"Oh um...yeah, I walk from my place and I made a shortcut through the woods." I said and Bucky just looked at me but nodded.

"You okay?" Bucky asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, fine. Why?" I asked.

"Well your teeth are kind of chattering and it the middle of summer here." Bucky said and I smiled and I shook my head.

"Yeah, sometimes I get these sudden chills. Hard to explain." I said and Bucky nodded.

"Aspen, you know if there is ever something you want to talk about to someone you can talk to me. I mean, I know we don't know each other or anything but I know what it's like for something to feel....off." Bucky said and I sighed and shook my head.

"Bucky, I swear to you I'm fine." I said and he smiled with a nod. I looked at the ground and kicked a small rock.

"I have to run flowers to Tony. Is Steve going to be around?" I asked and Bucky smiled.

"I can make sure he is if you would like." Bucky said.

"Um...excuse me?! Are we actually going to date?" Frost asked and I groaned.

"Yeah, could you please?" I asked and he nodded.

"I sure can." Bucky said and I saw Nat waiting further down the trail and I waved at her, she waved back.

"You better get back to Nat. Want me to bring her some flower tomorrow?" I asked Bucky smiled.

"If its not too much trouble. I can pay you when you get to the compound." Bucky said and I put up my hand and shook my head.

"Have Steve at the compound tomorrow morning at 10am and they are free." I said and Bucky smiled.

"Got it." Bucky said and he headed back to Nat and I walked the opposite direction.

"Are we finally going to get some?! And From a super solider?!" Frost asked excited and I groaned.

"First of all don't be gross and second of all, we have to ask him out first and date for a while. Then he has to eventually find out about you." I said

"He will love me." Frost said and I just slightly shook my head.

"I thought you were going to stop if I got someone?" I asked.

"Right, when you get someone. You don't have him yet." Frost said and I sighed.

"Just please when we got to the compound tomorrow just let me do things my way and you stay away." I said and she sighed.

"You know what, yes, fine I will take a backseat." Frost said.

"Thank you." I said and sighed as I continued walking.

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

The next morning I was so nervous as I drove through the gate at the compound.

"Remember Frost, backseat." I reminded her.

"Yeah, I get it." She groaned. She had been in a mood since I woke up that morning.

"What is your issue today?" I asked.

"I just feel like something is going to go bad and I'm preparing myself." Frost said and I sighed getting out of the car and grabbing all the flowers.

"Okay well until it happens, be good." I said and walked up to the front door and it opened. I was used to this by now.

"Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y." I said.

"My pleasure Ms. Connors." The system answered.

"Should I alert Mr. Stark of your arrival?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked.

"No need." I heard a voice and looked up to see Tony and Bucky come walking in from another room and I smiled.

"Hello gentlemen." I said with a smile and they smiled.

"Tony, your flowers for Mrs. Potts-Stark." I said handing him the bundle.

"Flowers for around the compound." I said setting the box on the table by the door and I then looked at Bucky.

"You only get these if you came though with our deal..." I said and he laughed.

"Follow me." Bucky said as we walked further into the compound and I saw Steve standing off to the side of the room with a blonde chick. I heard Bucky groan.

"When did she get here?" Bucky asked Tony.

"Late last night, she stayed in the room next to Steve's saying she had no place else to go and she was stopping in for a quick visit." Tony said.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Sharon Carter...an old...agent." Tony said choosing his words wisely.

"Oh fuck no!" Frost yelled when I saw Sharon touch Steve's arm.

"Stay calm Frost." I said begging her. I handed Bucky his flowers because I was afraid if I could hold off Frost what she might do to them. I watched the interaction between Steve and Sharon for a minute and then I saw her kiss his cheek.

"THIS BITCH!" Frost yelled and I felt my hands getting icy and steam from them.

"Frost stop please?!" I scream as her and she didn't.

"I have to go." I said and quickly rushed out of the compound and to my car. I quickly drove off with Frost cussing me out the whole time.

*****BUCKY POV*****

I shook my head as Steve walked over.

"Was Aspen just here?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, to see you, but you looked cozy with Carter so she left." I said and Steve said.

"She was just telling me she was moving to London and I wished her luck." Steve explained.

"Well Aspen thought it was something more and rushed out of here. You may way to go to the flower shop and explain things. I think she was wanting to set a date Rogers." I said and punched his shoulder in annoyance.

"God, okay, I will make this right." Steve said and quickly left. Once he was gone I took the flowers and placed them in Nat's room so she had them after training. I then walked into my room and sat at my desk ponder something I saw when Aspen was here. I saw her fingertips turn blue and ice steam from her hands.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?" I called out sitting at my desk.

"Yes Mr. Barnes?"

"Can you please open all the access to all the files Tony has on me and everyone that was found from my last few years being captured under Pierce and HYDRA?" I asked. After a few minutes all the files appeared on my tablet. "Thank you." I said. I started looking through all the files. Seeing Aspens hands like that really gave me a serious flashback to something from when I was captured. Even though my brain had been wiped some small things still stuck but nothing too dangerous so no one was worried. Aspen's hands stuck out and I didn't know why.