Power Up

A few days later I had fallen asleep in on Frost while she did whatever she wanted. She was using too much energy and even though she could take it, it was making me weak. I woke up and looked at what Frost had been up to and sighed.

"How many did you really need to make? I mean come on." I said and she laughed.

"I need an army." Frost said and I sighed seeing all the ice giant things. They were nothing but ice and they could spit icicles.

"How did you even get the powers to do this?" I asked.

"Well let's see as you kept me hidden away I didn't a lot of my own work and research on finding out what out powers were." I started thinking and gasped.

"I knew I wasn't sleepwalking all the time! You were taking over while I slept!" I got pissed and Frost nodded.

"I did what I had to do." Frost said. "Guess what else I learn how to do while you slept?" Frost said and she started flying around the room. She was using the power from the ice power from her hands. I groaned when she landed.

"Well you have been busy. No wonder I'm so tired." I said and Frost laughed.

"You are just too weak. Don't worry you wont have to do anything once I put my plan in motion but I'm going to need you to shut the hell up when I do." Frost said and I groaned knowing this was payback.

"Can I at least know the plan? I mean it's not like I can tell anyone." I said and she sighed.

"You know, I would tell you but I think it will be more fun you finding out when I put the plan in motion so you can see everyone you love fall." Frost said and I sighed.

"I swear to god I will never forgive you. You want control? Fine, take it. I don't care anymore but don't hurt anyone. It's not worth it. We wont go to Tony, we wont do anything, we can just run." I said and she sighed.

"I would love to believe you Aspen but you would find away to take back over." Frost said and I sighed.

"Whatever Frost...I can't help if the Avengers beat you when you go fight them." I said and she sighed.

"They will never win." Frost said.

*****STEVE POV*****

I was sitting watching camera footage looking for Penny or Frost. I needed her to show herself. I was looking through Times Square cameras when I noticed something off, the cameras...they were off or malfunctioning.

"Tony, what's going on with these cameras?" I asked and Tony looked at the cameras and hit some buttons trying to get them all to come back in properly. Once they did I was staring at something I knew was a product of Frost.

"What the hell are those?" Bucky asked coming up behind us looking. We were looking giants made out of nothing but ice.

 We were looking giants made out of nothing but ice

"Well looks like someone learned how to power up." Tony said and I glared at him.

"Where is she at though?" I asked searched the cameras. I looked and finally saw her flying over them.

"Oh yeah she really learned. Suit up." Tony said and I groaned as we all rushed to get ready. I took one last look at the screen and I saw Frost look at the camera.

"I'm going to save you Penny I swear." I whispered and rushed to get ready.