Making Plans

*****BUCKY POV*****

The day after I found out the truth about Aspen was in the gym when Steve walked in.

"Hey, you want to spar with me?" Steve asked and I nodded.

"Yeah sure." I said we both got in the ring. We started fighting and Steve wasn't pulling his punches.

"Steve! What the hell?!" I asked in shock.

"So you cheating on Nat now?" Steve asked as he threw a punch that I dodged.

"What?! No!" I said and blocked another punch.

"Bullshit Bucky! Don't lie to me! I saw you!" Steve said and grabbed my arm and flipped me.

"Saw me?! When? With whom?!" I asked confused getting up.

"ASPEN! You were having a coffee date with Aspen! The same day you told me to go set things straight with her." Steve said and I groaned.

"It's not what you think Steve, I swear." I said as we stopped sparing and just stood there.

"So what was it then Bucky? I mean you told me to go to the shop and talk to her and she wasn't even there, she was at the coffee shop with you." Steve said hurt.

"Listen, it's not my story to tell and not on me to explain. I just think you should go talk to her." I said and Steve groaned.

"And you aren't trying to date her?" Steve verified.

"No Steve, I have Nat and we both know if I was thinking of cheating on her she would kill me." I said and we both laughed.

"Yeah, she can be a scary woman." Steve said.

"Who's scary?" Nat asked coming into the gym.

"You are." Steve spoke up and she laughed.

"Yeah and don't either of you forget it." Nat said and Steve went to get out of the ring.

"You going to see her?" I asked and Steve nodded.

"Yeah let me try this again." Steve said and left the gym.

*****NORMAL POV*****

"You know you could always just call him..." Frost spoke up as I worked on a wedding bouquet'

"You know you could hush today." I said.

"What's not to say Bucky hasn't told him already?"

"Because he promised he wouldn't. I trust Bucky with our secret." I said and Frost sighed.

"Am I going to be allowed to go out again soon?" Frost asked and I huffed a laugh.

"Yes Frost, Bucky followed us. No one had ever caught us. We will be fine." I said and she sighed.

"So Steve..."

"Frost please stop. He has the blonde girl now and everything is done. I screwed up. I don't want to call him, I don't even have his number even if I did."

"Bucky does." I knew Frost had a point. I pulled out my phone and went to text Bucky.

"No, dumb idea." I said out loud.

"Who's a dumb idea to call?" I heard a voice ask and I looked up to see Steve standing there at the backroom door and I smiled.

"Hey." I said smiling. He handed me a cup of coffee.

"He brought you coffee, marry him!" Frost said and I smiled and slightly shook my head.

"Thank you." I said he smiled.

"Welcome." Steve said and we were both silent for minute.

"Don't fucking blow this!" Frost screamed.

"Steve...can we go for a walk?" I asked and he sighed with a nod as we walked out of the shop and headed down the street.

"The other day when you delivered the flowers..." Steve finally spoke up.

"You don't have to explain." I said and he shook his head.

"No, I need to because I think you misunderstood who I was with." Steve said.

"Bucky and Tony told me." I said and he sighed.

"Right, Sharon and I...well it's complicated but we never dated or anything. She stopped by to tell me she was being relocated and wanted to say goodbye." Steve explained.

"Okay so maybe I over reacted..." Frost said.

"Backseat." I told her.

"Oh, yeah wasn't sure what was going on. I mean I guess I could have stayed calm and waited to see what was going on." I said even more to Frost than Steve.

"Well I just want to let you know I as down the originally to see you that morning. Bucky said you wanted me down there." Steve said and I nodded.

"I did, I was wondering if you were still interested in having that date?" I asked and he smiled.

"I am. When are you free?" Steve asked.

"WHENEVER!" Frost yelled.

"Most evenings, I close the shop around 6 every night." I said and Steve smiled.

"Well do you work tomorrow?" Steve asked and I nodded.

"I do, I close." I said and he nodded.

"Why don't I pick you up at 6 and we got out to dinner? Something simple, maybe the pizza place in times square." Steve said and I smiled.

"That seems amazing!" I said and Steve smiled. We had made it around the block and we were back at the flower shop.

"Well I better let you get back to work." Steve said and I smiled.

"Yeah, maybe..." I said and he laughed.

"Can I get your number? Just in case something comes up, like a mission." Steve asked and I nodded.

"Give me yours phone." I said and Steve smiled handing over his phone. I put my number in it and then sent myself a text. "There ya go." I said handing his phone back to him." I said and he smiled.

"See you tomorrow night." Steve said, leaning in and kissing my cheek and I felt my cheeks instantly blush. He pulled back and smiled.

"That's cute." Steve said and I shook my head.

"Get outta here Captain America and stop being so charming." I said and he laughed.

"See you tomorrow." Steve said and walked away. I walked back into the shop sighed.

"You gonna get some!" Frost said and was doing a happy dance.

"Calm down. I'm not sleeping with him on the first date. He would have to know about you before we even though about sleeping together." I said and she sighed.

"Why though?!" Frost whined.

"Because I would hate to be orgasming and kill Captain America." I said and she sighed.

"Yeah, you got a point..." Frost said and I sighed.

"Can you stay back tomorrow night please?" I asked.

"Of course, I can do that for you as long as after the date we can talk." Frost said.

"Of course." I said. I sighed and went back to work dreaming about my date for the next day.