The Apology Tour

*****NORMAL POV*****

I woke up and I was unaware of where I was and who's arms were around me.

"Frost stay back, it's okay." I warned her.

"I am, only if you need me. New deal I'm making with you. You call me out when you want me." Frost said.

I looked up and saw I the person who was holding me fast asleep and I smiled seeing his face. He looked relaxed and content, not sure if it's because I was with him or if it's because he was keeping me safe, I wasn't sure.

"Captain Handsome saved us from the cell, he does care." Frost said and I smiled.

"I guess so." I answered her. I took a hand and placed it on Steve's cheek and he stirred then opened his eyes.

"Good morning." Steve said.

"Good morning." I said and he held me to him tighter. "When did this happen?" I asked and he sighed.

"Last night. I went down to see you and you didn't belong in that cage so I brought you up to my bed." Steve said and I smiled.

"You also took off my collar." I said.

"You aren't an animal Aspen. You didn't need to be a in a cage or wearing a collar. So something happened, you have powers no one knew about...we can talk about it. Frost got scared." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"I'm so sorry Steve. I should have told you about her on our first date." I said and Steve sighed.

"Why didn't you Aspen?" Steve asked.

"I didn't want to scare you away." I said in a small voice.

"Hey...I'm an over 100-year-old man and I didn't scare you away." Steve said and I gave a small laugh.

"Steve...this is a little different." I said and sighed.

"Can I come out, I just want to talk to him? I want to apologize as myself." Frost said and I sighed.

"What?" Steve asked. I looked at him.

"Frost wants out. Not to cause trouble, she wants to apologize to you herself." I said and Steve sighed and nodded. We both sat up in bed.

"Frost, just to apologize and then you go back." I said to her. I then saw the collar on the nightstand.

"Grab that." I said to Steve and he did and held on to it. "Incase she refuses to let me back out." I said. I then took a deep breath, felt the chill up my spin and I changed. Frost looked at Steve.

"Hey Captain Handsome." Frost said and Steve huffed a laugh.

"Frost." I groaned.

"Frost...nice to meet you again..." Steve said and she sighed.

"I need to tell you that I'm sorry. I love Aspen and I only need her protected and the other night it seemed necessary." Frost said and Steve nodded.

"Frost, I know you love Aspen and I need you to know I care about Aspen deeply as well and I will never let anyone hurt her." Steve said and Frost smiled.

"You sure you ready for both of us? You are with her, you get me. We are a packaged deal." Frost said and Steve laughed.

"As long as you stay hidden until she lets you come out I think we will be okay." Steve said and Frost smiled.

"Sounds great." Frost looked down at the collar. "You don't need that, I'm letting Aspen back out now. I just wanted to apologize." Frost said and Steve nodded. He watched Frost take a deep breath and watch Aspen appear again right before his eyes and he smiled.

"That is really cool." Steve said and I laughed.

"You care deeply about me?" I asked and Steve smiled with a small blush.

"I thought that was obviously Penny." Steve said. He leaned in and passionately kissed me and I moaned in the kiss. I heard his stomach growl and I smiled.

"Someone is interrupting us Steve." I said and he laughed.

"Why don't we go get some breakfast." Steve said taking my hands and I just looked at our hands together.

"Steve unless people know you got me out last night it's not going to be a very positive response seeing me walk in." I said and Steve shook his head.

"Stick with me. You will also have Bucky and Nat on your side." Steve said. I sighed.

"You should know something about Bucky and Frost." I said and he sighed with a nod.

"I know about Frost and Bucky. He told me and I heard the conversation the camera. It's over with them right?" Steve asked.

"Way over." Frost said and I smiled and nodded.

"Way over." I repeated her words.

"Okay, let's go get something to eat." Steve said and we headed down to the kitchen and before we could walk in we heard everyone talking.

"Frost, no matter what happened or what they say..." I started to say.

"Don't come out, I know." She continued the sentence. I knew I was warning her a lot but it was needed now.

"So I go down to see snowflake this morning and she is missing. Where is she?!" I heard Tony yell and I gripped Steve hand tighter. Steve and I walked in the kitchen.

"She is right here." Steve said and I gave a small smile.

"What is she doing out of the cell and out of the collar?!" Tony yelled and I hid slightly behind Steve as Tony walked near me.

"She isn't an animal Tony! She is a human. I talked to Frost this morning, controlled and she apologized." Steve said and I sighed.

"Would you all like to talk to her?" I asked and everyone looked at me shocked.

"What?! No!" Tony said annoyed. I looked at Steve.

"Hear her out Tony, Frost can stay calm." Steve said and Bucky stood up.

"She can, I have talked to her myself." Bucky said coming over to me.

"If it makes you feel better Dr. Banner can being in the sedative." I said and Steve sighed.

"Penny..." Steve said and I shook my head.

"No, it's okay." I said and gave a small smile as Banner left and quickly came back. I took a deep breath and felt the chill and Frost was standing there. I noticed everyone was on high alert.

"Hey guys." Frost said calmly. No one said anything. "Listen, I just want to say I'm sorry for the other night. I knew it doesn't make up for what I did. Aspen is my life, literally. She dies, I die and I don't want to die. I had to protect her." Frost explained.

"And you wont be making any more appearances?" Tony asked.

"Not unless someone ask to see me." Frost said. "Anyone have any questions?" Frost asked and Nat stood up.

"Yeah, I do." Nat said. Everyone looked at Nat. "Are you and Bucky really over?" Nat asked and Frost looked at Bucky and they both gave a small laugh.

"Nat please understand Bucky was my first love, my salvation when I thought I was going to die, but we are way over. They eliminated him from my mind, I totally forgot about him. I see the love you have for each other and I'm happy the Winter Solider found someone." Frost said and Bucky smiled, kissed Frost's check and the walked over to Nat and gave her a kiss. "Anything else?" Frost asked.

"Not now, can we have Aspen back please?" Tony asked and Frost smiled.

"Of course." Frost said and they all watched Aspen reappear and I gave a small smile.

"I need to sit down sorry." I said walking to the table. "Changing into her twice in one morning is a lot." I explained as Steve sat next to me running his hand up and down my back.

"Well as long as she stays away, you stay out of the cage." Tony said and I nodded. "Okay well now that, that is over. Who wants breakfast?! I'll make waffles." Tony said and we all smiled.