A Couple of Firsts

It had been a few weeks since the whole Frost fiasco and everything was getting back to normal. I had a date with Steve that night and I planned on staying the night with him so I just headed to the compound after work since we were watching a movie in the screening room. I went home to shower and change before going to Steve's.

"So do you think tonight will be the night?" Frost asked as I got out of the shower.

"I don't know, we aren't rushing it or forcing it." I said as I started looking for something to wear.

"But you are ready....?" Frost asked.

"I am. I just don't know if he is." I said and First sighed.

"Give him incentive. Remember that icy blue lingerie you bought when you were out with Lucy?" Frost said and I pulled it out the dresser and smiled at the barely there lacy bra and thong.

"So wear this?" I asked.

"Yes and get undressed in front of him." Frost said and I sighed and I started shaking. "Hey, what's wrong?" Frost asked.

"I guess I never thought about it before but what happens to you when I have sex?" I asked and she laughed.

"I go away for a while. I mean I feel the pleasure like you do but I don't interfere." Frost said and I sighed and started to get the lingerie on. I then put on a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top.

"Alright well it's time to go to his place. Be good tonight." I said and she laughed and went silent. I left the apartment, stopped to pick up our pizza and headed to the compound. Once I got in the gate and parked Steve met me at the first door. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi." Steve said and leaned down to passionately kiss me.

"If I get a kiss like that for just bringing the pizza, I can't wait for more." I said and Steve smiled.

"You know that wasn't just for the pizza." Steve said as we walked hand in hand in the compound and I saw everyone.

"Hey Aspen." Everyone said and I smiled.

"We will be in screening room...." Steve trailed off and everyone nodded.

"Have fun. Snowflake, you staying the night?" Tony asked. Since the incident the nickname stuck. I looked at Steve and he nodded with a smile.

"Yeah...what's up?" I asked.

"Can you come to the lab tomorrow? I have something for you." Tony said and I nodded

"Sure." I said and he smiled. Steve and I continued to the screen room and set up the movie. Steve was getting the food and drinks set up as I set up the movie.

"What are we watching?" Steve asked and I smiled.

"A classic. Dirty Dancing." I said and Steve smiled at me. Once it was all set up we took our seats and started having dinner and watching the movie. Halfway through the movie and I moved to Steve's lap and cuddled and we were just watching the movie. He was running his hand up and down my legs gently and I smiled turning my head to look at him.

"I'm so happy you're here." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"Me too." I said and leaned in to kiss him. Before our lips connected Steve spoke up.

"I love you." Steve said and I pulled back a little.

"What?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm not hiding it anymore Penny, I love you." Steve said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled as our lips connected. We ended up not seeing the end of the movie since we started making out. Once the movie was over and the screen room whet dark Steve sighed.