You Will Never Have Control

*****STEVE POV*****

"Where the hell would he go Steve?!" Tony screamed as they were trying to find Frost out in the city on all traffic cams. Frost...Aspen was nowhere to be found.

"I DON'T KNOW TONY!" I yelled pissed off. "Nat said she isn't at her apartment but it was trashed so she was there. Bucky checked out the forest and she wasn't there either! I don't know where she is!" I said and groaned watching the cameras.

"Why would you let her take the god damn bracelet off! You know that was a fucking mistake!" Tony said.

"Yeah, well I trusted Penny." I said and Tony just huffed a laugh.

"Yeah well your Penny isn't Penny anymore. She is an ice blasting bitch who is going to terrorize New York if we don't catch her in time!" Tony said.

"Tony, I know I screwed up but I had to trust her! That's what you do in a relationship!" I said and Tony didn't say anything else.

"Do we think Frost will let her be Aspen as they are out and about?" Tony asked and I shook my head.

"You heard Frost, she is ready for some fun." I said as Bucky and Nat came back in.

"There is no sign of her anywhere and no trace about where she could have gone." Nat said and I groaned. I needed to find her. I looked at her bracelet I was hold as Bucky came over and put a hand on my shoulder.

"We will find her Steve, she will be safe. I don't think Frost would purposely get her hurt." Bucky said.

"Maybe not but she may do something by accident. I'm starting to think after all of these years Aspen doesn't know the extent of Frosts powers when she is angry and I don't know what we or the city is in for." I said and Tony groaned.

"Great so now we just sit on our hands and wait not knowing anything..." Tony said.

"It's the best we got Tony." Nat said.

"I'm making this known know, no one harms her! She doesn't need to be injured or hurt at all. She needs to come as easily as possibly so I can get the bracelet back on her." I said and Tony just looked at me.

"That might not be a possibility Cap." Tony said.

"Then make it one!" I yelled and walked out of the lab. I walked outside the way Frost left to see if I could find anything and I saw Aspen's phone on the ground...smashed...I picked it up. "Oh Penny, I am so sorry." I said.

*****NORMAL POV*****

Frost was sitting in a warehouse moving her hands around a lot making mini-ice storms and snowflakes.

"So what's the plan? You went home changed into a super slutty outfit and now what....just going to sit in a warehouse." I said and Frost laughed with a sigh.

"No silly I'm just giving the team time to panic when they cant find you

"No silly I'm just giving the team time to panic when they cant find you. I mean what do you think Stevie is doing right now and buckaroo? Think they are fighting with Tony?" Frost asked and I sighed.

"I don't know Frost. I just want to go back and be myself." I said.

"Nope, we go back you are getting rid of me. I need you Aspen!" Frost said and I sighed.

"Frost, I love you and you know that I mean it. You are me and a part of me but I just want a life and I cant trust you." I said and Frost groaned.

"I always promised you to follow your lead." Frost said.

"Right and there were times you made me lose that trust in you! I cant take that chance again Frost. I wont keep putting people I love in danger, myself included." I said and Frost groaned.

"Yeah well you will never have control again! Steve will lose you or you will lose Steve, either way you are going to lose everyone. I'm in control now!" Frost said and I sighed. Frost started shooting icicles all over the place. She laughed when she created something I didn't even know was possible. I gasped in horror.

"Frost, you cant be serious?!" I panicked.

"Why not?! You want to treat me like a threat and monster, I will become one. I think I know the perfect place to go to get everyone's attention." Frost said exited.