Secrets Revealed

I went by the flower shop to make sure everything was under control and told my workers I would be back later. Frost wouldn't shut up screaming and threatening to take over so I left the flower shop and headed straight to the woods. She was already antsy before the compound and then after seeing Steve with that woman really set her off.

"Who the fuck does she think she is having her hands on Steve?!" Frost yelled ice blasting a tree.

"You know he was never ours yet." I said trying to reason with her.

"Fuck that! He was interested and because you had to be a bitch and take too damn long he moved on!" Frost said shooting ice erratically.

"Hey, don't blame me here! If you knew how to fucking control yourself and I could trust you I would have accepted his date on the first date." I said. She growled and made an ice spear and threw it at tree.

*****BUCKY POV*****

I took the tablet with me to read about Aspen as I went to follow her. There was something about her and I needed to know what. She was a mystery but also familiar. I saw her get to the shop and then leave within 10 minutes.

"Where are you going?" I asked to myself and I saw her get in her car and drive...to the woods. I watched her got out and walk deep into the secluded area and I followed her quietly. She stopped in clearing and I looked around at the dead trees and shrubs.

"What is this place?" I asked in a whisper. I watch Aspen just stand there for a second and then before my eyes she just changed. Her hair went white with some blue, her fingertips turned blue as she started shooting icicles and making ice balls with her hands.

"Oh god..." I said instantly knowing who she was.

*****NORMAL POV*****

"So this is my fucking fault! You know your life goes to shit and it's always my fucking fault! I'm so tired of that!" Frost said.

"So end us! Icicle through the heart!" I yelled at her. She put my hand to my chest and I laughed.

DO IT!" I screamed at her. Frost then laughed.

"Nope...I don't wanna to die. I would rather make your life a fucking hell from now on." Frost said and I groaned.

Oh god..." I heard someone say and I whipped around still as Frost and smiled seeing him standing there.

"Bucky." Frost said out loud looking at Bucky.

"Frost..." Bucky said and I smiled.

"You know me?" Frost asked.

"I didn't until I saw your fingers turn blue at the compound. Something clicked in my brain, so I did some research and followed you." Bucky said.

"Right...so you follow a person into the woods unsure of what she is doing or what she will do to you?" Frost asked and started forming icicles in my hands.

"Frost, don't hurt him!" I yelled at her.

"Frost, listen, I just want to talk to you and Aspen. I need to know what you remember." Bucky said.

"I REMEMBER NOTHING!" Frost yelled and shot the icicle past Bucky's head and hit the tree behind him.

"I can help you. I can get you info on who you were, how this happened to you." Bucky said and Frost instantly stopped everything she was conjuring up.

"You know my past?" Frost asked.

"I can help you try and get any info you want and tell you what I remember." Bucky said. Frost sighed.