Chapter 11

I stared at the uniform in the mirror. Much to Scum glasses's character, he made the uniform's shirt too small. It exposed my chest and while i did look fucking hot in it, it left me vulnerable.

"What the fuck." I said, looking at my reflection. I felt violated to be honest. Even if it didn't expose my whole chest and only the middle it was still weird as hell. I took off the uniform and put my regular clothes back on. I grabbed the uniform and exited the room.

Giyu was waiting outside for me to finish changing. Ever since i had been given my uniform he looked irritated. Scum glasses did had a reputation after all, he was known for harassing demon slayers by purposely making their uniforms smaller.

Giyu looked up at me when he heard the door open. I looked back at him with a scowl. Did no one ever complain about this guy? Why is he still around if he makes our uniforms wrong.

"It's too fucking small. It leaves me chest completely vulnerable. I look fucking great in it but it's impractical."

Giyu sighed and nodded. "Unfortunately he has a bad habit of doing that. I feared that he would do it to you, i'm sorry." He looked at me with a sympathetic look. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, hearing him admit he cared about me. I averted my gaze from him.

I sighed, "Yeah well it's not your fault so don't apologize. Where is that prick though i want to destroy this uniform in front of him."

"I think he's outside. He always waits to see how it fits." I gritted my teeth.

"Fucking pervert i swear to god im going to punch his bitch ass."

Giyu put a finger to his lips and slightly smiled, "I saw nothing."

I partially smiled back at him. Once again i helped him walk with me. I decided to try something though. Instead of simply just placing his arm around my shoulders, i reached up and grabbed his hand too. He tensed at the sudden move. I walked forward with him acting natural. Seeing my lack of response from the action he relaxed into my grasp.

We exited back out to where we had previously stood with Tanjiro and his friends. They had been waiting there along with Scum Glasses. I helped Giyu walk to a tree so he could lean on it. I then fast walked over to the boys. I said nothing for a moment but only looked at Scum Glasses.

"Uh l/n?" Tanjiro said nervously. I emitted a furious aura.

Scum glasses looked at me nervously, "So how did it fi-" i cut him off by sucker punching him square in the face. I felt something crack underneath my fist as i did.

Tanjiro got up immediately looking shocked. Scum glasses fell backwards, i had knocked him out. Blood came out from his nose and it was quickly starting to swell and bruise. The crack i felt was his nose breaking. I raised my fist again, ready to hit him in the same spot.

"Hey what the hell!" Tanjiro said shocked. He grabbed my arm and held me back before i could land another hit. Zenitsu was yelling something about me knocking out scum glasses. Inosuke just stood there shocked. I struggled against Tanjiro's grip.

"Tomioka, could you help me out please." Tanjiro called out to Giyu who had been watching from the tree. Giyu looked at Tanjiro but did nothing.

"It was well deserved." Giyu said, shocking and confusing Tanjiro.

"What do you mean?" Tanjiro said to him but i butted in.

"That asshole purposely made my uniform small so it would expose my chest like Mitsuri's." I growled, still trying to attack Scum glasses.

"Wait you mean to tell me he does that on purpose?! I thought that was a personal choice.." Tanjiro cried.

"He's most likely going to tell higher ups about this, so act like you have no idea what he's talking about." Giyu told Tanjiro, crossing his arms.