Chapter 21

As per usual i felt pressure applied to my face. I opened my eyes to see Cheesestick looking down at me. As always he sat on my chest and pressed his paws on my face till i woke up. I groaned and picked him up.

"The sun hasn't risen yet but Tomioka is already awake." He told me. I pat his head and placed him back down to stretch.

"He is? I wonder if we have a mission then." I groaned. I got up and walked out my room. Giyu's door was already open so Cheesestick wasn't lying. The scent of food then hit me. Cheesestick ran from under my feet to the kitchen.

Giyu must be making food, i never see any servants inside the house. I walk down the hall and reach the kitchen. Sure enough the guy is grilling salmon with rice. I wonder where he even keeps his salmon. Or does he just go and catch or buy one whenever he feels like it. Maybe he keeps like a stock of it in his haori, like some alleyway vendor from shows that opens his trench coat to reveal off brand watches called cucci or some shit.

"Morning Tomioka." I mumbled, still half asleep after waking up.

"Morning, i'm making breakfast."

"No really? No había notado wey." I said. Looking back, there was no need to be sarcastic but it was funny and i was only using half of my brain.

"What?" He turned to look at me confused. He looked like he had just woken up to be honest. His hair was a mess and was untied. The t shirt i had given him yesterday was wrinkled and creased. He slept in the shirt and sweatpants i had given him, guess he really did think they were comfortable.

"It's spanish, means i hadn't noticed." I picked up Cheesestick and pat him.

"Is breakfast almost done?" Cheesestick whined.

"Is food all you think about?" I looked at him.

"Pretty much, there's not much to do you know."

"What if you deliver my missions then? I don't have a kasugai crow since i didn't go through final selection but you can talk. Plus i don't have to depend then on Tomioka for missions anymore." Cheesestick looked at me, his pupil dilating. He seemed to be seriously considering my offer.

"Is my company that bad?" Giyu joked, starting to serve two bowls and one smaller bowl. Yeah it is- kidddinggggg im jokingg im just jokinggg

"Would i blow you a kiss if it was?" I leaned on the table, a smile on my face as i rose an eyebrow.

He coughed for a moment before turning around. "I thought you had been joking about that?"

"I don't know was I?"

"..yes..?" He looked genuinely confused. I held back a laugh.

"Then yes i was joking." He rose a brow and leaned on the table across from me.

"And if i had said no?" since when did this motherfucker have confidence? He might be getting comfortable with flirting faster than i thought. Maybe as long as i initiate it. Teehehe.

"Then no i wasn't joking." I tilted my head slightly at him, waiting for his reaction.

He didn't say anything but hummed in reply. What the fuck was that supposed to mean. Man fuck this dude, fuck his momma, fuck his sister, fuck his bestfriend. Wait no that could sound completely wrong. Never mind i didn't say anything. He turned back around and grabbed the bowls. He placed one in front of me and one where he had been. He grabbed the small bowl and placed it on the ground. Cheesestick muttered a finally and lept from my lap and over to the bowl.

We both ate in comfortable silence until Giyu spoke up again. Quietly, almost like a whisper he said, "Then i say no."

He lowered his head, his hair covering his face now as he ate. I smiled softly at him. Internally i was giggling like a little kid and kicking my feet, as if my playground crush had asked me to play handball with them. I swear to god one day im gonna fuck this man.