two most important things

"Life is like a roller coaster. Just when you think it's over there's another turn."

I know you guys have wanted this soo.....

*Soobin POV*
Sana and Momo get up saying they have to go to the bathroom a few seconds after Yeonjun does.

More like Momo looked like she didn't want to go but Sana grabbed her by the wrist and forced her.

My senses tingle forebodingly and my wolf, Soo, urges me to follow them and make sure Yeonjun is alright. I shrug it off as me being too overprotective of my pup but get worried when Yeonjun doesn't appear after almost 10 minutes.

I turn to face Yeonjun's friends and one of them, I believe his name is Beomgyu, looks worried as well. I hear a snippet of his thoughts: I swear if those bitches hurt Yeonjun and my godbaby.

My wolf paces around impatiently and suddenly his head snaps up. My ear twitch as I hear something in the distance....siren.

"GO!" Soo yells, more like barks aggressively, and he doesn't have to tell me twice.

I stand up suddenly, my chair falling in the process, and rush towards the direction of the sirens. I stop upon noticing a puddle of blood by the bathroom and I don't even have to give it a wiff to know who's it is.

I continue racing towards the sirens and arrive just in time to see a closed-eyed Yeonjun being pulled into an ambulance. I see a crying Momo standing not to far away and grab her by the shoulders roughly, "What the fuck happened?"

I see a flash of terror in her eyes but at this moment I don't care about anyone besides Yeonjun and our baby, "I k-knew Sana wasn't going to do anything good w-when she followed Y-Yeonjun," she hiccups, "S-She slapped him a-and punched him in the ribs...and his s-st-stomach. I stopped her and called 119(Korean emergency number), but suddenly Yeonjun's eyes turned an unnatural red and Sana collapsed."

"I know it doesn't justify my actions but I'm so sorry I didn't know he was pregnant. I won't tell anyone at school," she continues to sob and I can't get mad at her knowing the reason why she follows Sana around. She's genuinely sorry and I would be heartless if I didn't accept her apology.

I sigh, "It's okay, Momo, I understand."

I see the ambulance pulling away and jump into my car before starting it up and following the flashing lights. We arrive in a couple minutes and my heart cracks inside my chest when I see Yeonjun being wheeled out of the ambulance with an oxygen mask covering his nose and mouth, eyes closed and body still.

They rush inside a red doored area with the words ICU on it....intensive care unit. I try to follow but several people hold me back saying, "Sir, you can't go in there."

I push them away from me and walk towards the waiting room, emotions rising in my body tearing me apart. I lace my hands together and put them on the back of my head, breathing in and out.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun's friends appear, along with Jake, Keeho, Soul, Intak, Momo, and Jongin.

Flowers, bears, and chocolates are held in their grasps. My eyes water and I let out a frustrated scream of anguish before running out of the suffocating hospital, almost bumping into a woman who looks a little like Yeonjun but I must be hallucinating.

That's all my mind is revolving around.

Yeonjun. Baby. Yeonjun. Baby. Yeonjun.

I sob freely as I sit on the ground, body wracking and heart aching. Everything is happening so fast I can't breathe.

I don't what I would do if Yeonjun...I can't even think it....I would be lost. Despite not being together we're still bonded, and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't feel...his soul anymore. Something I've grown accustomed to.

"Soobin," a voice says softly. I stand up and see that it's Jaehyun.

I wipe my eyes quickly and say, "Yeah?"

"The doctor is here."

I take a deep breath and steel myself for the worst as I walk back inside the hospital of birth and death.

The doctor smiles shortly, "You must be Soobin."

I nod and he continues as the lady who I almost bumped into stands beside me, "Yeonjun's condition is stable."

I hear sighs of relief and scattered claps behind me as the doctor speaks again, "It's a miracle he survived. A medical mystery if you will. Yeonjun should've been dead before he even reached the hospital, miraculously he wasn't. As we were operating on him, his heart did flatline and we had to resuscitate him but he's alive and breathing on his own. His injuries were internal bleeding caused by a heavy blow to the stomach, which almost caused him to lose the baby but they are fine as well. Yeonjun should be discharged in anywhere from 5 days to one week away. He's in a medically induced coma but you can visit him in room 527. Daebak, The Moon Goddess herself must've been watching over Yeonjun..," the doctor says while walking away.

Yeonjun's alive...the baby's fine....

I fall to my knees and tears stream down my face as those words repeated in my head. It's all my fucking fault, I should've listened to my wolf and went after Yeonjun. Guilt eats me up on the inside and a warm voice says, "Get up sweetheart."

Looking up I see it's the woman who looks like Yeonjun, they have the same eyes and smile. I stand up and wipe my eyes before bowing once I realize I was on the floor crying in front of his Aunt. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were Yeonjun's aunt," I say.

She smiles softly and says, "You must be Soobin, Yeonjun's "friend."

I nod sheepishly before saying, "Um please don't yell at Yeonjun for getting pregnant. It was all my idea and-"

"Calm down, dear. I already knew months ago, I was just waiting for him to tell me once he got ready."

My eyebrows raise and I say, "How?"

"His scent changed."

My mouth forms an "o," how could she not have noticed. She lives with him and would be suspicious if his scent changed all of a sudden.

"S-So you aren't mad at Yeonjun?"

"No. I will be filing a lawsuit again Min Sana though," she says coldly.

Yeonjun did mention something about his aunt being a lawyer.

"But anyways. Go and see Yeonjun. I can wait," she adds the last part forcefully once my mouth opens to protest.

I head to room 527 and take a deep breath before turning the door handle and walking inside the room. Yeonjun lies in the hospital bed, face wiped of makeup, and bump barely visible underneath the thin blanket. His chest rises and falls on it's own accord as I sit beside him in a chair and hold his warm hand within my grasp.

There's two heart rate machines, one beeping normally(Yeonjun's), and the other beating rapidly making a boomboom boomboom sound.(Baby's)

My heart swells and I sit there in silence, basking in the sound of the two most important things in my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SORRY I JUST UPDATE THESE SPORADICALLY LOL. I TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. PLUS MY FRESHMAN YEAR STARTED🥸👍🏾💗