take him out

"don't smile to me. Lie to me."

The school knew I was pregnant...but seeing my round belly without a hoodie was something else.

I was nearly six months pregnant...I couldn't keep hiding myself underneath a hoodie and pray I don't get starred at. It was inevitable that I would with or without it.

I wore a simple baggy sweater that wasn't baggy anymore and a hat and scarf since fall was slowly morphing into winter and aunt Ji-ah always fussed over me and Daebak.

(It's the end of november. Near december)

I arrived in my own car, a black Mitsubishi aunt Ji-ah got me for my eighteenth birthday last year but I've rarely used her these days. I felt bad about the thin sheen of dust collecting on the hood and decided to drive my own self to school. Not that Soobin could drive me anyway, he had a doctor's appointment today and couldn't come.

I walk with a smile on my face, despite the looks I was getting, I was in a happy mood despite Soobin not being here and nobody could ruin my moo-

"He's such a slut."

My smile fades as my ears finally open and I hear all the whispers which slither into my mind like poisonous gas.

"I wonder why Soobin isn't with him today. Maybe he finally woke up."

"My parents would kill me if I ever got pregnant at 18. Should've aborted that thing."

"I feel bad for him. It isn't right how people talk about others and they've probably had more sex than him times ten."

I hold the tears in and walk over to the lockers where Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai, Sunoo, and surprisingly Momo and Lisa as well.

Beomgyu takes a glance at my facial expression and opens his arms warmly. Tears silently fall from my eyes as I cry in his arms. I inhale his jasmine scent and relax, but take another whiff and my eyes widen as I pull away from him, "No way-"

The other smell on him was almost impossible to not catch, but if you've known Beomgyu long enough and you know his scent then you can smell Taehyun. Who reminds me of my job with his coffee aroma. And if you can smell both of them on Beomgyu...that means only one thing-

"We fully mated last night!" Beomgyu says cheerfully.

Besides him and Taehyun, Sunoo and Kai are the only ones in the group who have fully mated. I hear congratulations and wow's before saying, "Wow, you lucky bitch. Congrats."

Beomgyu smiles at me and I push my slight jealousy aside, he deserves this. Seeing him with Taehyun is the happiest I've ever seen him.

When you first meet your mate you are only partially mated. Soul combining, eye changing color when you see each other, and you start to feel an extreme sense of loneliness when you're away from each other for a long period of time. Which I felt when I was away from Soobin for two whole months.

Fully mating is done when you're intimate with your mate. The top marks the bottom and vice versa. After you're fully mated your souls connect and become one completely, you feel the other's emotions, and you can mindlink. Which is basically talking through your minds. I've seen many couples before and after fully mating and I can only imagine what it would feel like....
()()()()()()()()()()()

|Soobin POV|

I sigh as I walk into the building with Choi Corps on the front in big letters.

I had a very important business meeting with Yuzuru Tanaka, who was a mafia boss in Japan and both parties would benefit greatly if a deal was made. My corporation was one of the biggest ones out there, due to my hardwork when I was new to Korea and making a name for myself. I slowly started climbing the stairs to success, which I've slipped down many times before making it to the top.