it's time to go

"picture perfect you don't need no filter."

junnie💕💍🧑🏻‍🍼 sent 1 attachment

I pull out my phone, smile already appearing on my face at the simple notification. I expect it to be a cute picture of his growing belly or a video of the baby moving while Yeonjun is talking to him but my face falls as I see something from my nightmares come to life.

A seemingly sleeping Yeonjun is bound to a chair, head down towards his stomach, wet clothes sticking to his body, and the only thing in the background is old machines which look like they belong in an abandoned warehouse.

Yuzuru looks at me and says, "Everything okay over there, Soobin? You look paler than my grandma, and she's dead."

I silently show him my phone and his face turns serious in a matter of seconds. "Ni-Ki, take a look at this."

The boy takes a look at the phone and his features scrunch up in a face of disgust. "Do you think Woojin could trace it?" Yuzuru asks the younger.

(If you are a STAY and you feel the need to spread woojin hate wherever he's mentioned then pls gtf off my book right now. we do not need you🙃)

Ni-Ki nods and Yuzuru forwards the picture to his own phone before sending it to Ni-Ki, who sends it to Woojin, their tech savvy member.

All the while I'm in my own world. I was silently loosing my mind and breaking on the inside. Someone kidnapped Yeonjun and Daebak....

Yeonjun and Daebak are gone.

(2 hours before)

/yeonjun pov/

"Bye, unnie!"

Heejin waves at me from her car before driving away. I lock up the café and a shiver runs down my spine forebodingly. I pocket the keys and rush over to my car as Jun awakens. He only comes to me when something is very wrong or very good.

I hear footsteps behind me and stop. They stop as well. I start walking and hear the steps again, along with breathing. "RUN!" I hear Jun in my head and he doesn't have to tell me twice before I sprint to my car. Sorry Daebak, I think as the baby must be getting jostled around inside my belly.

I throw open my car door, lock it, and see a shadow of a man running towards my car. I gasp and start the car before driving away, probably speeding above the limit.

I make it to the house, paranoia making me jump even when my aunt comes home from work. "How was school, Yeonjun? I don't have to sue anyone hopefully," she says with a teasing smile on her face as we sit at the dining room eating dinner. I roll my eyes and am about to respond when the power cuts off and it's eerily quiet.

I take out my phone and turn the flashlight on quickly. Aunt Ji-ah sighs before saying, "Must be because of the storm."

I hear the front door opening and my heart stills inside my chest. Someone was breaking into our house. Aunt Ji-ah quickly go into action mode she grabs my hand and says, "Let's go, Yeonjun. Move quickly but quietly."

We run to the back door and I hear multiple footsteps throughout the house. There's more than one person oh god. Aunt Ji-ah grips my hand tightly and flings open the back door, pulling me into the downpour of rain. Thunder shakes the Earth and I can barely see two feet in front of me.

Aunt Ji-ah takes us to the neighbors house, the Kims, and knocks on the door. The door however swings open and instead of seeing their lively butler, Hyungwon, at the door we see......bloodshed.

The foyer of the house is painted red with blood.....

Hyungwon's body is seen first. He lies on his back, a single gunshot to the forehead clear for all to see. Tears burn my eyes as emotions run through my body. I'll never be able to see his bright smile again.

Next is Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim, lying on the ground locked in an embrace. The couple in their thirties hugging until the last moment, and in between them it appears to be....

something wrapped up in a bundle.

Bile rushes up my throat and I turn away from my aunt before emptying the contents of my stomach. Please god....they can't be this heartless to kill a newborn baby.

I wipe my mouth with my sleeve and turn back around to see Aunt Ji-ah trying to grab the baby in between the dead newly parents.

"Aunt Ji-ah, please. I don't want to see a dead newbo-"

A shrill cry cuts me off and I see Aunt Ji-ah looking down at the bundle in shock. Oh my fucking god-

I rush over to the screaming baby and see that Kim Min-jee is alive. The girl who was born just two weeks ago seemed to have been sleeping in her mothers arms and woke up upon being disturbed. Tears spring in my eyes and I say, "I can't tell whether I'm happy that she's alive or sad. She was just born and she was snatched away her right of having parents. They left her to die in her mothers arms, she would've died without being fed."

"It's a tragedy really," a voice says behind us. I turn around quickly and see another person from my past, more so Beomgyu's. His ex, Taemin stands in front of us, desert eagle in his grasp, and a fake sad frown on his face.

"What do you want, Taemin?" I say defensively.

He sighs before walking around me and Aunt Ji-ah, who's still holding Min-jee, like an eagle circling above head his prey.

"I really only came in town for my beloved Beomgyu, but Jeonghan insisted that we had to get the both of you. So, we came here before hand and asked the Kims for their help. The couple refused and well....you know the rest. Mrs. Kim took the fun out if it, she kept crying and crying, asking us to spare her little girl," he says while toying around with the gun in his hands as if it wasn't a weapon.

"I may be heartless but there's no fun in killing babies. After the whole Kim ordeal the storm only helped us by shutting off your power, since the security system was down all we had to do was sneak in and kidnap you. You made it much easier, well your Aunt did, by coming here," he says, stopping in the same spot as before.

"Now I'm really sorry but it's time to go," he says. I don't even get a chance to comprehend before a cloth is pressed again my nose and mouth from behind. I try to hold my breath for as long as I can but I accidentally breathe some in and before I know it my vision is blurry and I slump against the person behind me.

—————
Does this chapter seem rushed😭😭sorry if it does