especially if

yeonjun paced back and forth in his suit that was suddenly tailored too well as he felt suffocated in it. he had been waiting anxiously and excitedly for this day to come. they had planned for their wedding since what felt like forever but when yeonjun stood in front of the doors, hearing the piano start to play, he felt his palms begin to sweat and his heart race.

he was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even hear his aunt call his name from beside him. yeonjun looked at her when she flicked his forehead and he whined in protest at the sudden abuse.

"i've called your name three times already!" she said with a frown on her face. the raven haired sighed and said, "sorry aunt ji-ah, i'm just overthinking last minute. i feel like i'm so nervous i'll throw up-"

"i wish you would choi yeonjun! do you know how long it took for us to find the perfect suit for you!" his aunt said while adjusting his lapels again.

yeonjun sighed but it was a shaky one as he said, "i-i'm scared aunt ji-ah." the older woman sighed, "junnie, there's no reason to be scared. soobin loves you so much sweetie. he looks at you and haneul as if you guys are his world, which i'm sure you both are. i've never been been married so i don't understand your fear, but i can assure you that you have nothing to fear. now let's walk down an aisle like we own the place!"

yeonjun was soothed by his aunt's words and laughed along as he grabbed her arm and the doors slowly opened. his heart raced even faster than before when he layed his eyes on all the people standing, waiting on him with a smile on their faces.

he saw so many people, and with each face he recognized, he realized just how many people cared about him..

his whole gang of friends. chan and jeongin, who were now his friends despite them being his former principal and obgyn. yuzuru and his boyfriend ni-ki, who by his little bump, was at least three months pregnant. half of yuzuru's mafia, which took up a whole half of the seats. yoongi, hyunjin, and his kids, who looked quite happy to be here. felix and changbin, who's son was also here and he seemed to be a beacon of light as yeonjin spotted his small form quite quickly. seoul and soobin's mom, both looking beautiful in their dress-hanbok's as they held haneul, who was quite unbothered.

and then yeonjun looked straightforward..

and he saw soobin.

soobin, who brought so much happiness and love to his life, who gave him his little bundle of joy, who gave him another reason to live and die for.

he looked so handsome with his forehead exposed, slight makeup on his face, and his black suit fit him just right. yeonjun felt his heart return to a normal pace and he smiled when he saw how soobin lit up when he saw him.

yeonjun walked a little faster, faster than the piano music and he heard light laughter at his anticipation to reach soobin. who he hadn't seen in two days because of stupid tradition. he missed soobin's scent so terribly, but he stuck it out despite wanting to give up and see his love numerous times.

when he reached soobin he smiled a bit brighter and his heart warmed when the older smiled back in response and his bunny teeth were revealed. his aunt kissed his cheek and handed him off to soobin, giving him a warm smile when soobin bowed deeply in respect.

yeonjun stood at the altar in front of soobin with both his hands in the latters, and he couldn't seem to lose the utterly perfect smile he had on his face while looking at yeonjun. "you look so beautiful," soobin whispered to the omega who blushed brightly and said, "t-thank you soobinnie."

the priest began the ceremony and everyone who was having a light conversation amongst themselves quieted down. "we gather here today for the joining of choi yeonjun and choi soobin in the eyes of god and everyone before this couple today."