blissful

"mister choi's soobin and yeonjun, we shall be landing shortly. please refasten your seatbelts and expect a bit of turbulence as we break the sound barrier."

yeonjun, who had never even been on an airplane, let alone a private jet, was shaken gently out of his slumber by soobin and listened to what their flight attendant said. he nodded, a yawn escaping his lips as he fastened his seat belt and said, "what time will it be there?"

soobin took out his phone and responded with, "it should be 9:17 PM in hawaii right now and now i wish i slept more instead of watching you sleep." a groan followed his words and yeonjun laughed at the older but immediately silenced when the jet began to lightly shake as they descended.

the omega latched onto soobin's arm, his nails digging into his arm's quite uncomfortably, giving soobin flashbacks to when yeonjun gave birth, but like he did back then he did now and remained silent as yeonjun held onto him for dear life.

thankfully they landed smoothly and yeonjun smiled brightly when they exited the plane and were greeted by two women who smiled warmly and said 'aloha' while placing lei's around their necks. yeonjun looked over at his husband—that felt nice to say, and burst out laughing at the sight of soobin with colorful flowers around his neck.

the tall bunny just pouted and said, "stop making fun of me," while walking towards the car waiting for them. he grabbed yeonjun's suitcase and his own before loading them into the trunk and getting inside the car, briefly greeting the driver and asking him questions about how his life was going.

the driver seemed bubbly and glad to soobin, responding animatedly and telling the younger how his husband, minghao, was pregnant again with their fourth child. soobin had laughed and shook his head, "you guys have too much time on your hands, jun hyung. minghao is pregnant every year."

the driver, jun, blushes and says, "i heard you were busy too, soobin. i leave you alone for a year and you're married and have a kid. speaking of married, who's this pretty boy that hasn't spoken a word yet?"

yeonjun turns bright red as jun makes eye contact with him in the rear view mirror and says, "my name is yeonjun, and i'm soobin's husband." it was his first time saying it out loud but it felt absolutely amazing and rolled off his tongue easily.

soobin's husband..

jun focuses back on the road and smiles, "you picked a good one, soobin. yeonjun, i hope we become greatly close during your stay here and after that as well. i've known soobin since forever and he's close to me. my family, if you would say, so you and your son are also my family now. i'm sure minghao would love you as well."

the omega smiled softly and said, "thank you, jun. i'm sure we'll become great friends and i'm thrilled that you consider me family already." the male smiles warmly at him and the three continue to have a warm conversation all the way until they reach their destination, which was a beautiful beachside home that was nearly as big as their home in seoul.

the breeze from the ocean ruffled yeonjun's hair as he got out the car and the omega went to grab his own bags but blushed in embarrassment when both the alpha's scolded him and insisted on carrying the bags. he would've protested a bit despite knowing neither of them would budge, but then he saw the glimmer of the ocean behind him and softly muttered, "i'll be back," before walking across the sand.

the sun was setting on the horizon and yeonjun had never felt so at peace as he admired the hues of orange, red, and yellow reflecting on the clear waters. he would've never imagined that he would be here and the omega stood there for what felt like hours, but was truly thirty minutes. he didn't realize it until he felt arms wrap around his waist from behind and a warm kiss was placed on his cheek.

"what are you doing, love?"

yeonjun smiled warmly and said, "just thinking about some things." soobin hummed in response and remained silent behind him, now watching the beautiful horizon as well. they were both thinking about things happening in their lives that brought them together, but they were both happy.

———
guys i can see you panicking already!

don't worry it's not over:) also i know it's shorter than usual but the next chapter will be longer!

*smiles in worry* so hii...i've been gone for a while(5 months) but i'm back and better than ever! i somewhat abandoned this fic after losing a bit of inspiration and i don't know how you guys can read this because it's so sporadic in a way! 😭

but i'm glad you're all here and actually enjoy my work nonetheless! i'll be updating much more soon(i promise!) and i hope to see you all soon:]

- jaida🤍