never forget that moment(pt. 3/yoon pov)

Double update😙💕

"A flashlight is one of the most important things you could have. A flashlight will shine the light on the people who try to play you then run in the dark."

I wake up the next morning to only Jungkook sleeping on my chest. The other's were....downstairs? I sigh and get up, holding Jungkook to my chest, debating whether or not I should put him down and risk him waking up just to get a shirt.

He answers for me when he slowly opens his eyes and silently stares at me.

"Good morning, baby," I say with a smile.

He giggles and smiles back as well.

"I just need to put you down really quick and put on a shirt then we'll go see how the other Min's are doing," I say while putting him down on the bed.

I quickly grab a simple white button down shirt that I think is Michael Kors and put it on. Making sure the 6 month old doesn't fall off the bed while buttoning the shirt up.

"You did such a good job staying still for me!" I say while picking Kookie back up again and he flashes his gums at me in happiness.

Walking down the stairs I smell the scent of breakfast cooking. I enter the kitchen and see Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon sitting at the dining room table munching away on a Western breakfast Jin made. French toast, sausages, eggs, and milk. Hoseok is now wearing a plain black silk shirt which I suspect Jin made him put on.

"Good morning, ahjussi," Namjoon says before slightly bowing.

"Please just call me hyung. I just turned 30 a month ago and suddenly I'm uncle. Or i-if you guys want you can....call me a-appa. You don't have to! You can whenever you're ready," I stutter.

"Pa! Pa!" Jungkook suddenly shouts. My eyes widen and I say, "W-What did you say?"

"A...A...pa!" He says again.

"Oh my god! Jungkook said his first word!" Namjoon says, eyes popping out of his skull behind his glasses.

Jin rushes from out the kitchen with tears in his eyes, he's so emotional, "I can't believe it!"

I smile and say, "Me either."

"Here. You eat and I'll feed Jungkook. Joon told me that he still eat baby food and little bits of food. So, I ordered some and I'll let him have a bite of meat I made," Jin says, taking the baby out of my arms.

I nod and sit down at the head at the table watching the boys eat before digging into my own plate. "How was you guys sleep?"

"It was really good! I've never slept in just my underwear before!" Hoseok says excitedly.

"It was good, I've never slept in such a big bed!" Taehyung signs.

Jimin mumbles something and I ask him to repeat it louder, "I'm a little sleepy because I didn't go to sleep as fast as the others did."

"Jimin has insomnia sometimes, but my sleep was good," Namjoon explains.

I nod and make a mental note to get some of those melatonin gummy snacks for kids with insomnia.