ch. 19

christian stone

-

this is an explicit chapter. feel free to skip if you don't want to read it. but for my dark romance people, enjoy :) if you're my family, I'm really sorry.

-

Alexandria has not answered her phone for the past hour. I figured she'd wait for me backstage or something, but when I didn't find her, worry started to settle in and mix with the alcohol I've had already.

The worry became sober anxiety when I saw Gabriella's face instead.

"So, this is what you've been doing instead of answering my phone calls?" She barks, hitting me in the arm with her handbag.

I look around for Alexandria but can't seem to find her anywhere. "Listen, I'm sorry. You've caught me at a bad time. I've got to go."

I don't let her finish her sentence as I run out the front door. My car is still in the lot, which could only mean she must have taken a cab home.

"Christian Stone, answer me!" Gabriella yells behind me. She stands beside my car and demands I roll the window down.

"What, Gaby?" I snap.

"Tell me what's going on or we are through!" She demands again.

I don't answer her. Of course I don't want us to break up over something so simple, but I have to make sure Alexandria is safe. "Just...Just stay here. Give me thirty minutes, I'll be right back, mkay?"

She crosses her arms in a huff. "You're lucky I love you. Hurry back. Be safe." She leans in to kiss me, but I pull out of the parking lot before she could get close enough.

Please be at the apartment.

I've left her nine text messages and three phone calls. Either her phone died or she's been kidnapped. I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't at the apartment, especially since I am on a time crunch with Gabriella in town.

The thought kicks in. Gabriella is in town. My girlfriend.

I go to knock on the front door before I quickly discover it was unlocked. All of the lights are off except the little lamp in the corner near the couch.

"Alex?" I call out. "Are you here?"

I hear a soft sigh before seeing her in just her pajamas and a knife in her hand. "Where the hell have you been? I could have stabbed you!"

"I left the venue as quick as I could, angel." I tell her, almost out of breath.

She scoffs. "Why didn't you come find me before I left? Or why didn't Benjamin? Or Landon!"

Just by hearing his name, my jaw tenses. "Landon?"

"Yes! You know, if you don't want to be seen with me, that's fine. Got to keep up the image or whatever." She sets the knife down by her side. "I would have asked Landon for a ride home."

I'm seeing red. The idea of another man being alone with her makes me angry.

"Oh, you don't like that, do you?" She teases. Knife still intact in the palm of her hand, she leans the tip ever so slightly against the skin bare through the unbuttoned part of my shirt. "You don't like the idea of Landon being here instead of you?"

I growl. "Little angel, there's at least a million fucking things I could do to you that no one ever could."

She leans into the nape of my neck, kissing and nibbling on the hot skin. "Are you sure about that?"

I grab her hips as tight as I could and pin her against the front door, the knife dropping somewhere. One hand on her throat and the other holding her hands above her head, I growl in her ear, "I will mark you as mine right now without hesitation." I bite her shoulder, turned on by her screams. "Say yes."

Say it Alex. Let me claim you...all fucking me.

I have never wanted something so badly up until this. Her body melting underneath my touch – fuck all of it.

Fuck Antares's deal. Fuck Gabriella and her needy bullshit. I need her. To own her – body, mind, and soul. Forgive me God for all of the unholy things I'm about to do to this woman.

"Yes, please!" She screams, granting me the permission I needed.

explicit part starts here.

Her clothes become a puddle on the floor beside the shirt I've just thrown. Gain her trust, consume her everything.

Antares, if you're watching, I hope you enjoy the show you sick fuck.

In her bedroom, the lights are off, but I don't need a map to figure out where I want her. I want her everywhere in this room and all over me.

I lay her down on the bed, eager to show her every side of me I've bottled up for so long. My pants aren't even down yet, and she's got her nails digging into my back, skin breaking. Her cheeks are bright red and she's whimpering to my touch.

I'm too turned on for foreplay right now. The only thing I can think about is being buried inside of her before I explode. I've got one hand on her throat, cutting off her air supply, while the other is teasing her sex.

"Don't tease me, Christian." She finally says aloud. "Please!"

Alexandria's blue eyes are replaced with Gabriella's hazel ones – fuck, get out of my head!

"Christian?"

No mercy.

I shove myself inside of her like it's the last time I'll ever breathe and oh my God I'm gonna come. She's tight and wet and perfect. With each thrust, I notice a little bit of blood and realize I forgot to ask if she was a virgin.

But it doesn't matter now. Not when I'm inside of her at last and need more of it. I force all eight inches inside of her tight cunt, feeling how tight she is even more and the need to come wash over me.

I lean down in her ear and growl. "Is this what you wanted, little angel?" I moan. "You wanted the devil to worship you?"

She screams again, and I have no plan on slowing down. I tug at her hair. "Use your words, pet."

Alexandria barely says a word before I flip her over onto her stomach, my dick covered in blood and what also appears to be her release. I bring a hand to her bare skin, leaving a bright red handprint. She moans again as I pull her hair back, face up to the ceiling and me behind her.

I sit up enough to line up with her entrance and do once again what I have been fantasizing about from the moment I met her. Fuck Gabriella, fuck Antares...fuck the entire band.

"I'm gonna come." She cries, holding onto the headboard for dear life.

Her words are like the most beautiful melody I've ever heard, and that feeling of my own orgasm washes back again. "Me too, angel, fuck."

Alexandria cries as loud as she possible could as she rides out her high and I spill inside of her. I don't care if she's on birth control (probably not because of her religious beliefs) but fuck it felt too good to pull out.

If I could stay just like this for the rest of my life, I would. Even if it meant sacrificing the one thing I've always wanted.