Where Are We? (Edited 2/26/24)

The tear opens again in another place. 6 people popped out of it unexpectedly and tumbled ungracefully to the ground. The orb floated out immediately after them. The tear once again closes itself not even a second later.

All the people on the ground groaned.

"Argghh," Anessa groaned in pain from landing on the hard ground and having people laying on top of her. She struggles to push them off of her being.

"Get your sorry asses off of me!" she yelled out angrily. The people rolled off from her and she tries to stand up.

Anessa stretches and cracked her back to relieve the pain.

"Ugh okay....that's better." After she feels alright and wiped some dirt off her clothes, she turns to look at the unwanted baggage with a scowl on her face.

Prince Leopold pulled Marianne's hand to help her stand up. The others stood up from the ground on wobbly legs. They all tried to wipe the dirt off their clothes. The guys scowled at having dirt on their fancy pristine clothes while Marianne actually looks unbothered, likely because she is a commoner.

Keenan was the first to get his bearings and looks around him.

"Where are we?" He asked. He saw what seems to be a strange looking manor. He turn to look at the others of his group.

"Is everyone okay?" He asked his friends.

"I'm fine," replied Wilder, adjusting his glasses.

"Me too," Matthias also replies.

"How about your highness and lady Marianne?" Continues Keenan.

"Marianne, are you okay?" Prince Leopold asked his lover in concern.

"I'm fine Prin- Leo. Thank you for your concern," said Marianne gratefully.

"We are alright Keenan."

"That's a relief your highness."

"Now..." Prince Leopold eyes made contact with Anessa's. He glared icily at her. Anessa did not give a flying f*ck and took his glare head on with a bored look.

"Where the hell did you take us you witch?! Bring us back this instant!" The prince demanded.

"I did not take you guys anywhere. You guys literally jumped on me," said Anessa, looking at him like he is dumb.

"And on bringing you guys back....um hey System 0619, can you take these kids back to their world?" Anessa asked, turning to the silent floating orb.

"Um...I don't think I can," said System 0619 regretfully. "There has never been a case where the characters follow the host to their home world. I am only programmed to guide the host through their missions."

"Damn it! Well is there another way?!" Anessa asked, feeling agitated.

"I need to talk to my superiors," System 0619 replied.

"Oh." Anessa said despairingly.

"I might be gone for a while because it is hard to contact my superiors as they are extremely busy with regulating different universes. In the meantime, you should take care of these people."

"...Okay." Anessa said reluctantly.

"Then you should go right now. The sooner the better," said Anessa to System 0619.

"Okay, I'll be going right now host. Take care."

"Take care System 0619. I will always be grateful for your help. I hope to see you soon."

System 0619 disappears with a poof, leaving Anessa to be facing the 5 otherworlders alone.

"Now then..." with an expressionless face, Anessa turn to face the now 5 banes of her existence.

"What to do with you all?"

The 6 people stood in uncomfortable silence.

It is 5 against 1, but Anessa seems more threatening than the 5 of them combined.

"So Miss.....Anessa where exactly are we?" Keenan asked bravely, breaking the heavy silence.

"Didn't you kids say you listened to my conversation with System 0619? You already heard the name of where we are right now," said Anessa with a blank face.

"Earth?" Wilder guessed correctly.

"Bingo."

"Hey! Your name is not actually Anessa right?! Who and what the hell are you?!" Matthias exclaimed, pointing at her like a maniac.

"Actually my name is Anessa, and what I am, I am the same as you kids. A human." Anessa deadpanned.

"What?! No way! You can't be a human with that mumbo jumbo you pulled off earlier! I think you are a witch like Prince Leopold said!" Matthias said angrily, his annoying finger still outstretched.

Anessa rolled her eyes and turn away from the group.

"Whatever. I don't care what you think." She started to head to the mansion.

Prince Leopold step forward.

"We need to talk Miss....Anessa," he said, stopping her from walking further.

Wilder walked to stand beside the prince.

"I agree with his highness," said Wilder with a determined face and adjusting his glasses.

Marianne looked worried. Keenan remained silent, just observing the interaction. Matthias was silently fuming. Out of all of them, he had the most expressive face.

"Okay let's talk. We can go inside my house right there," said Anessa pointing at the mansion in front of them.

"That manor is your home?" Keenan asked in surprised.

"It is called a mansion here and yes it's my home. Good thing I live a bit far from civilization since we all fell out of the tear in the space right in front of my home. So nobody notices our strange appearances."

All 6 people were currently wearing victorian style clothing.

"Let's talk out here instead! The witch might trap us in her own den!" Matthias yelled out, stomping his foot on the ground like a petulant child. He obviously doesn't trust her.

"Either you follow me or not. I don't give a sh*t. I won't be responsible for whatever happens to you out here. There are bears in these woods just so you know," Anessa told him coldly.

The 5 otherworlders gasped at her swearing as well as knowing that there are bears in the area.

"That floating ball told you to take care of us!" Matthias told her, thinking he has the upper hand.

"System 0619 said I should take care of you, not that I have to. Whatever, I am heading inside. It's your choice to follow me or get mauled." Without looking back, Anessa walk towards her home.

The 5 otherworlder teens turn to look at each other worriedly.

"Let's follow her," said Prince Leopold.

"But your highness..." Matthias was about to argue.

"Matthias, stop being stubborn. I don't think she will intend to harm us," said Keenan trying to comfort one of his close friends.

"Please Matthias," Marianne pleaded, her watery eyes looking straight at him.

Wilder just look emotionlessly at them, it seems that is his signature look. Prince Leopold has a I-dare-you-to-argue-with-me look. Matthias trembled at the sight of the prince's expression.

"Okay, let's all follow her," Matthias agreed reluctantly.

The rest followed Anessa into the mansion.