The First Eradication Part 1 (Mature)

Happening at the same time the others are in school.

They will fall! I will make sure of it! ~ Anessa.
-----------------------------------------------------------

In a private room at a club called Midnight Rush:

"Arghh, Oh that's it! Keep doing that! Take the whole thing in your f*cking mouth you sl*t!" A man yelled out in ecstacy.

The red haired man wore an expensive suit and is sitting on a bed with his legs spread out. His pants had been undone and there is a brown haired half naked woman kneeling between his legs.

The woman is currently giving him head.

"Argh f*uck!" Reaching his peak, the man grabbed onto the woman's head and spilled his load into the woman's open mouth. The woman gagged in reflex.

"No! Do not spill it out! Swallow everything whore!" He painfully tightened his hold on the woman's head, forcing her to do what he asked. After she did, he immediately pushes her away. The woman gave a surprise yell when she was rudely shoved away.

"Ugh! That was terrible! Here!" The man threw some money towards the woman still on the floor.

"Now leave my sight! Don't ever come across me again!"

The woman picked up the money and stood up with trembling legs. With a huff, she gave the man a glare before leaving him alone in the room.

Once she's gone, the man rubbed his forehead.

"F*ck I need a drink..." He mumbled.

A sudden knock was heard from the door.

"Young master, I just saw the woman leave. May I come in?" Said a male voice through the door.

"Just come in." Said the man after zipping his pants up.

The door opens and walks in a tall and bald, buff man in a dark suit and wearing shades. He was the man's bodyguard.

"Did that woman not satisfy you?" Asked the bodyguard.

"No! None of the women sent to me satisfied me! They are all lousy at giving me any stimulation! Not enough for me to feel the urge to get laid! I need a drink! Follow me to the bar!" The man got up from the bed and began to leave the private room.

"As you wish young master Rosswald." The bodyguard followed after him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Give me a whiskey pronto!" The young Rosswald man ordered the bartender.

The bartender nervously complies upon seeing the annoyed look on the man's face.

After being given the drink, the man grabbed the glass and took it down in one gulp, ignoring the sensation. He loudly put the empty glass back on the counter.

"Rough day?" Said a female voice near him.

"You can say that. " The man replies and turn to see who spoke to him.

His eyes immediately widens upon seeing the woman.

The woman who is sitting beside him by the bar have the most stunning appearance he have ever seen. She wore a v-neck red dress that snugly hugs her curves and shows her cleavage. She has a perfectly small heart shaped face framed by long luscious blonde hair and bangs on her forehead. She has a small upturned nose and pouty red lips. He suddenly felt like sucking those lips.

But it was her green eyes that threw him off.

Because it seems familiar to him somehow.

Actually, her face looks familiar.

She kind of looks like....

NO! It couldn't be! That is just ridiculous!

She is dead!

It must be the alcohol making him see things!

He doesn't think he has ever met this woman in his life!

Shaking off these thoughts, he replaces it with one thing in mind concerning this woman.

S*x.

"Oh that is too bad. I may be a stranger, but if you want to talk about it I'm all ears." The woman continues encouragingly.

"Well it's my girlfriend, I just found out that she cheated on me." The man lies.

"Oh I'm sorry! I am actually in the same boat as you! You see, I actually found out that my boyfriend cheated on me. So now I am here to drown out my sorrows." Said the woman with a depressing tone. Her expression look sad.

"That is hard to believe since you are a beautiful woman yourself! Your boyfriend must be a fool!" The man said to comfort the woman.

"You are a handsome man yourself. Your girlfriend must be blind." Complimented the still unnamed woman.

"So, what is your name? I think we should get familiar which each other since we are having this conversation." The man asked.

"My name is Vanessa Goldstein. What is yours?" She asked back.

"My name is Kevin Rosswald." Replied the man.

"You know Miss Goldstein. Since we both have bad luck on love...how about we comfort each other?" He suggested seductively.

I need to have this woman! Kevin thought and unconsciously lick his lips.

Vanessa saw his actions but didn't say a word.

"Hmmm, maybe I should enjoy my newfound freedom tonight." She said and agreed with him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Later, they both ended up in a private room.

"I would have never known that you are the type to get kinky," stated Kevin in excitement as Vanessa tied his wrists to the bedpost.

"Well, I am full off suprises," Vanessa replies nonchalantly.

"I have never encountered any woman who likes to take the initiative when it comes to s*x." He admitted.

"Have you ever been dominated by a woman before Mister Rosswald?" Vanessa asked seductively as she crawls over his body closer to look at his face.

"Never, but this is a good change. I kind of like it." He has a noticeable bulge through his pants.

Right now, his torso and feet is exposed. He only have his pants on.

"Hey, when will you take that dress off?!" Kevin asked in irritation, seeing that she still wore her red dress.

"I will take it off after I put the gag in your mouth." She said.

Soon enough, Kevin is completely at Vanessa's mercy. He lays spread eagle on the bed with his limbs bound to the bedpost and mouth gagged so that he can't speak at all.

Hurry up and take off your dress! Kevin yelled in his mind, impatient to get things started.

But Vanessa didn't do that. She grabbed her purse and took out something shiny that make his eyes widen.

Fear immediately overtakes his entire being.

Vanessa had a cold expression as she pointed the object close to his temple.

It was a gun.

"It has been a long time brother." She said coldly.