(Il)Legal Guardian

Note: I don't know if this chapter is good. If there is something that don't make sense please tell me.

After Wilder called her, the school's principal called shortly after to tell her that three of the teens living in her home are in trouble; specifically Prince Leo, Matthias, and Keenan. He said those three are in trouble because they fought with their peers in gym class. Anessa has to meet the principal after the school day ended.

Now, Anessa is driving ruthlessly down the road, heading towards St. Laurence High School.

"God damnit! These kids already messed up, and it's only been the first day of school!" She yells to herself in frustration and zips pass any car in her way, changing lanes so fast without hitting the other vehicles.

It is as if she is a pro racer.

Well, in one of her lives she was one.

The other drivers around her were either scared, angry, or amazed that there is someone driving like her.

It wouldn't be a surprise if Anessa caught the attention of the police for her speeding.

If she did get caught, she have enough money to pay the fine.

Or, she can bribe them. Most of the police are corrupt in this world anyway.

So yes she is being careless but she wants to rush to her destination. She is skilled enough with her driving to not hit the other vehicles.

Right now, Anessa is just so pissed that these otherworlders already got into trouble.

To meet with the school's principal, Anessa have to disguise herself lest she be recognized. Beforehand, she had hacked into government agency sites to change her name.

She is now officially named Madison Keller, a woman with orange hair (wig) and blue eyes (contacts).

She is also the (il)legal guardian of 5 teenagers: Leopold Arcine, Marianne Appleton, Wilder Goldstein, Keenan Hilder, and Matthias Scott.

At least Wilder and Marianne are not mentioned in the phone call. They didn't start any trouble.

Once she made it to the school, Anessa parked her car and headed inside.

The students out in the hallway notice her walk by and couldn't help but gawk at her.

"Wow...who is that woman?"

"Is she a new teacher? I hadn't seen her before."

"That is one hot lady!"

"Mommy!"

Anessa scowls at the unwanted attention. Hormonal teenagers. Maybe she should've added more wrinkles near her eyes to make herself even older.

Soon, she found the front desk.

"Excuse me ma'am, can you please direct me to the principal's office?" Anessa asked the middle-aged school receptionist.

"Of course!" Replied the woman cheerfully and began to tell Anessa the direction.

"Thank you so much!" Said Anessa gratefully and continue on her way.

Minutes later, she finally found the door to the principal's office.

Anessa sighs. "Alright, here it goes." She knocks gently on the door.

"The door is open! Please come in!" Called out a older male voice from inside.

"Thank you! I am coming in!" Anessa pushes the door open to reveal the office room.

She walks in and saw ahead of her an older man with salt and pepper combed back hair in a suit sitting behind a large wooden desk. There is a large bookcase behind the man and a window on the left wall. Some plants are scattered all over the room.