Family Meeting (Edited 2/13/24)

In a extravagantly furnished pink room, there is a young beautiful looking woman in a sexy v-neck red dress, sitting by a vanity and being attended by a couple of maids.

"You have such lovely long hair young Miss," complimented one maid brushing and styling her long reddish-orange hair.

"Of course I do," said the woman while looking at herself in the mirror.

"This shade of eyeshadow make your eyes pop out beautifully my lady," the other maid flatters as she applies makeup on the woman's face.

"You better make sure there is no smudge out of place," the woman ordered the maid coldly.

The maid fearfully nodded," Yes, my lady!"

Then the sound of knocking can be heard.

"Hurry up Victoria! Father is calling for an emergency family meeting!" Called a male voice through the door.

"I'll be done soon Stamos! Can't you see I need time to get ready?!" The woman named Victoria yells back.

"Well it's been over an hour! Father said it is an urgent matter! You better finish before he gets angry!"

"You know very well that daddy would never be angry with me! I am his precious princess!"

"Just hurry the f*ck up Victoria!"

"Fine!"

Once she heard her brother's footsteps walk away from the door, Victoria turn her attention to the maids.

"Hurry up and finish you d*mn peasants!" She barked at them.

Scared of her tone, the two maids hurriedly try to complete their tasks.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria walk down the hallways of the mansion; heading to her father's office.

She walk pass a maid cleaning the floor next to a vase. She pushed the vase, purposely knocking it over for it to shatter on the floor next to the maid. The startled maid gasps in a mix of shock and fright.

"Oops. Clean it up or you're fired." She told the maid with an arrogant smirk, then continues her trek.

Once she made it to the doors of her father's office, she pushed it open without knocking since she didn't need to and entered.

Her father's office is so spacious that it can fill a party. There are many rare and expensive paintings lining the walls. The decor is made of materials of real gold and silver in intricately carved designs. Victoria sees her father sitting behind a huge mahogany desk with his hands clasped in front of him. Her mother, 5 stepmothers, and 17 siblings sat on the various furnitures scattered around the office.

The creaking sound of the door opening caught everyone's attention toward her.

"Victoria my dear, you have finally arrived," said her father. "You may take a seat anywhere."

"Thank you father." So Victoria chose to sit next to her mother Martha, who left the spot next to her open just for her precious daughter.

It is now another Rosswald family meeting.

Donovan Rosswald, the head of the family began to speak.

"I have something...truly appalling to tell you all." He said indifferently.

"What is it father?" Asked the oldest son Brandon curiously.

His father closed his eyes and gave a sigh as if there are better things to do than this meeting.

"Kevin is dead." He replies as if commenting on the weather.

"WHAT?! MY SON IS DEAD?!" One of the stepmothers cried out in shock and fell off her chair to the floor haphazardly.

"NO! NO! THIS CANNOT BE!" She started to wail in despair on the carpeted floor. Two of her other children immediately went to comfort her.

Victoria rolled her eyes at her stepmother's dramatics. Kevin was the second least important member of the family after that girl. So she does not really care for him. He is also her half-brother, so not related to her by blood.

At least two of her useless siblings are dead.

"Oh, that's a bummer." Her brother Marc remarked carelessly. "What killed him? Drugs?"

"According to his bodyguard, he was murdered." Donovan answers.

Hearing the last bit, everyone reacted.

"WHAT?!!!" All the occupants of the room besides Donovan yelled.

"MURDERED?! NOT MY PRECIOUS BOY!" Kevin's mother Wynona screams out and cried harder.

Donovan gave a look of disgust at the scene and waved his hand.

"Take her out of the office. The noise is too distracting." He said coldly.

Kevin's mother was immediately taken away by her two remaining children, and all three left the office.

Finally! That banshee is gone! Victoria thought in relief. Her wailing was grating her ears.

"Now back to the topic at hand, yes Kevin is murdered. Although his body cannot be recovered as it is gone under a mysterious circumstance." Donovan continues. The patriarch seems to not show any signs or emotion regarding one of his dead sons.

"A mysterious circumstance?" Her brother Anthony reiterated with a raised brow.

"The police figured that his body...had disintegrated."

"Disintegrated...?" Some of Victoria's half siblings repeated in disbelief.

What?! Disintegrated?! Thought Victoria disbelievingly.

So Donovan began to explain what the police had reported to him. He told them Kevin's murder took place in a club, and people hearing a gunshot from a room Kevin stayed in. He also included telling them about the police being unable to find his body and the bed where Kevin supposedly laid on being gone too. All that is left is some sort of black soot.

The whole thing sounds ridiculous to her.

When Donovan finished, everyone else in the room have their eyes widen in horror.

"No way! Do you think whoever killed him will target the rest of us next father?!" Her half brother Travis exclaimed.

"Oh no! Is someone after us?!" Cried out one of her half-sister she forgot the name of.

"Yes, what if we are next?!" Yelled a half-brother she also doesn't bother to remember his name.

Some of Victoria's siblings began to cry out in fear.

"It could be a possibility. That is why I have upped the security. So rest assured, none of us will be harmed." Donovan replies confidently.

Victoria scrunched her brows in thought.

"The police...father...is Alaistor involved too?" She asked tentatively.

Her father nodded in confirmation. "Yes Victoria, he is involved as well. I have spoken to Alaistor, and he is currently trying to check his club's security footages to find out what happened."

"I see...thank you daddy."

So her fiance is involved as well.

Now that Alaistor's name pops up in her head, she was reminded that she had planned to go visit him today.

She misses his touch.

Victoria began to feel so giddy about seeing Alaistor again that she blanked out the rest of her father's discussion. Her mind filled with only thoughts of her perfectly handsome fiance.

He is much more important than despairing over a death of a sibling anyway.
—————————————————————————

Note: If anyone is wondering, Anessa will have a love interest.