The First Eradication Part 2 (Trigger Warning!)

Warning: Trigger!!!!

Kevin Rosswald felt his heart beat erratically from what he just heard.

Brother...?

No way...this is just not possible!

He previously doubted his own eyes at the bar, but now being this close to this woman's face...for sure he knows this person!

Anessa Rosswald, his sister!

"Mmmh!" He tried to speak through the gag that this woman who turns out to not be a stranger put on him. He wildly tried to break free of the restraints on his limbs to no avail.

"What is that? You try to say something?" Vanessa, who turns out to be Anessa mocked. She just sat comfortably on his exposed torso, gun still pointed at his temple.

"Mmnh!"

"Well it seems you are trying to call for help. I'll have you know that I hacked through all the security cameras in this club and your bodyguard was knocked out before you met me at the bar." She told him.

Kevin widened his eyes at this revelation.

No wonder why I didn't see my bodyguard when I told him to follow me to the bar! I didn't think much of it, but how could I have known that my very much alive sister is trying to trap me! I can't believe I was planning on f*cking my own sister!

His muffled voice continues to be heard through the gag, which Anessa is getting tired of.

"Alright, I'll let you speak. But just so you know, if you scream for help I'll shoot you in the head instantly." She took the gag out of his mouth, letting Kevin finally release a breath.

"A-Anessa, w-why are you doing this?! I thought that you died! Are you actually here to kill me?!" His shouted at her with trembling lips.

"Yes." Anessa answered him casually, seemingly unbothered.

"You didn't answer the first question!"

"Well Kevin..." She began to twirl her silver pistol like some sort of gunslinger, "Since Father had planned to kill me, I figured you and the others are in on it too."

"That's completely outrageous! Why would you think we planned to kill you?!" Kevin denies vehemently.

"Because a hitman was sent to my home and shot me."

"Well we didn't sent a hitman to you! How could you think your own family would do that?! It could be one of the rival families that did! I'm sorry that happened to you and I am glad that you are alive! I promise to not tell anyone about this predicament you put me through, so can you please let me go now?!" Kevin desperately pleaded to her.

"No." She answered emotionlessly. Her green eyes staring at him coldly.

"I already told you that we didn't do it! Why won't you let me go?! I'm your brother!!"

"Because I don't believe you Kevin. You are lying to my face and frankly," she leaned closer to his face, instilling more fear into him, " You never acted like a brother to me."

"Since you are the second youngest, we are the closest in age, but you always follow along with whatever our older siblings says. Do you remember the bathroom incident?"

Flashback

"No! Please stop! What are you guys doing?!!!" A much younger Anessa had yelled at the sight of her siblings holding her precious kitten hostage in the bathroom.

One of her older brothers, Anthony, had turned on the knob to fill the bathtub with water. Kevin, her brother who is closest to her in age is crouched beside the tub while holding a small crying tabby cat in his arms.

"This is what you get for not giving me your cat little sister." Said her most favored sister in the family, Victoria, who is standing by the doorway of the bathroom with an evil grin.

"No! Stop! Let go of my cat!" Anessa cried out desperately while hearing the soft crying mews of her kitten in Kevin's arms. She tried to rush into the bathroom to grab her cat, but was held down by her two other older brothers Marc and Stamos.

Seconds later, the tub was full of water.

"Make sure the cat doesn't get out of the water." Victoria ordered the boys.

With shaking arms, Kevin lifted the still crying kitten and immediately dunks it in the water.

Anessa desperately tries to free herself but her older brothers had their vice like grip on her. So she resorted to continue begging at them.

"Please guys don't do this! I'll give you my cat Victoria! Just please let her go!!!"

The kitten never got out of the tub.

Flashback Ends

After going through many lives, she recalls that part of her life vividly. Anessa have an enraged expression on her face.

"No matter how much I begged for you guys to stop, you guys just don't care." She said angrily.

"Please Anessa, I am begging you...please let me go! I was young back then! I didn't realize how wrong I was to do that to your cat! The others forced me to do it! Please forgive me." Kevin begged helplessly, struggling in his binds.

"You see Kevin, I maybe would've forgiven you for everything that you did to me in the past since you were young. It was unfortunate that I knew better what's right and wrong, and I'm only a year younger than you." Anessa placed her gun back on his temple.

"No Anessa! Please stop! Take that gun away! Please don't do anything drastic! I am not involved in any plotting of your death! Whoever told you that your own family wants you dead you have it all wrong! I'm your closest brother! We share the same blood! Let me go and I won't say anything! I'll even forget this ever happened!"

"You are still lying to me."  Anessa stated dispassionately. "Do you want to know why I know that you are lying?"

"Yes! I want to know why you believe that so that I can counter whatever you say!" Kevin began to be drenched in sweat and his veins are bulging from his neck.

"I have a video that show that you all have a family meeting in father's study without me, talking about how you guys plan to have me killed." Anessa stated.

"W-what?" Kevin stammered, caught off guard.

How the hell did she obtain a video of us?!!!

"Also, after the day of my 'death' months ago, no one from the family bothers to check up on my body or plan a funeral for me. You guys were just going to leave my body to rot in the mansion. There were no news on tv of my death either." She continues.

"So Kevin...I will never forgive you."

Kevin gaped his mouth in shock.

He realized that he was caught and there is no turning back.

His expression changes from pleading to fury. Rage immediately took ahold of him and without thinking, he began to speak.

"YOU F*CKING B*TCH!" He yelled and wildly thrashed on the bed through his restraints, making Anessa slid off him.

"You crazy b*tch! How dare you put me like this! You are supposed to be DEAD! We no longer want a f*cking loser in the family! The Rosswalds must be the greatest in the world! We are PERFECT! FLAWLESS! You are a f*cking stain that needs to be ERADICATED! Once father finds out you are alive, he will make sure that you are PERMANENTLY DEAD! Let me go this instant!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! THERE IS A CRAZY WOMAN THAT IS GOING TO KILL ME WITH A GUN!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!! He screams to the top of his lungs.

Tired of his screams, Anessa did the one thing that will silence him for good.

Without hesitance, she pulled the trigger.

Note: What do you think of this chapter? The scenes just came to my mind.

This story is like two types of stories in one because Anessa scenes will be more dark.

New character next chapter.