005

It was, as most of the Cullens would consider, a disgustingly long half an hour before the two women separated

Emmett was nearly clapping the whole time. Jane aswell, to be honest.

Absolutely no one knew what to say. It didn't help that Stacy looked ready to rip their heads off. While Niko just... Looked genuinely happy. For the first time in a long while.

Finally, the silence became simply... Too annoying for Stacy to handle. "Does anyone have a single reason as to why I shouldn't kill every person with the name Cullen in this house? You, go."

She didn't look as she pointed to Caius. And normally, he would've been annoyed. But he... Happened to be on her side. "I have none-" "I do!"

Niko spoke in a hushed voice as she looked up at Stacy.

Stacy rolled her eyes, but nodded.

After all, if she did kill the Cullens then Niko would have to deal with them for.... Eternity, probably.

It was such an odd sight. Not for the Volturi, the idea that Niko had a personal life was expected. More so for Bella, it was odd.

She had never even heard of Stacy, after all.  "So... You know? You've known this whole time?"

It was silent for a moment before Niko sat up from where she laid across Stacy's lap.

"Did you really think you were the only person, even possibly, smart enough to figure it out? I've known Jacob for, like a decade, he told me their legends. I knew what they were before you even moved here." Niko was being genuine. She was even a bit offended that Bella thought she couldn't have possibly pieced it together.

But the Cullens knew she proved a good point. If Bella could figure it out then it obviously wasn't impossible for someone else to. They never actually thought about that.

Stacy wrapped her arms around Niko's waist, resting her chin on the other girls shoulder. She could see everyone tense when she moved towards Niko.

Well, not everyone. Just the Cullen's.

It made both of them angry.  "You call her crazy every day of your lives. You're not allowed to be worried. You're not allowed to assume I'm going to hurt her."

Aro, Marcus, Caius, they could tell that Stacy was doing her best to not become angry.

And that she was doing better than Niko was.