008

Niko narrowed her eyes as she stared at the three men

Niko narrowed her eyes as she stared at the three men. How secretive they were was almost annoying.

She cleared her throat loudly as she held the wine glass in front of her lips. It caused everyone to look at her, and pause their conversation.

"You know, If I'm going to be moving to Italy I think we should be really honest and open. I mean, if I'll be your personal medium, trust is incredibly important."

Stacy chuckled loudly from where she sat on the couch. She let out a sigh with a smile as she flipped the page of her magazine.

Just about... Everyone noticed what it was Niko was doing. And they wanted to see it.

Marcus sat up straighter, while Aro and Caius... Quietly exchanged looks. "I would say we're quite honest-" "Yes, i don't think there is anything to note that you would need to know."

Narrowing her eyes, Niko looked between Marcus and Caius after they spoke. "Oh, nothing?" Aro gave Marcus and Caius the most... Dissapointed look as the two stared at eachother.

He felt like he was surrounded by idiots. It might have taken him a moment, but he realized what Niko was doing. And they hadn't yet.

Though it was incredibly amusing. For everyone that knew.

"Oh, so... Neither of you would mind if I asked Edward? I'm sure he would be happy to help his sister in-" "I.. don't think that's necessary." Caius spoke quickly and... He looked like he wanted to slap himself.

For a second, Niko just nodded. Then she took a sip from her glass. "Well, I'm allergic to latex. Do you three have... Anything important like that I should know about?"

Stacy and Emmett both started to laugh. Though Stacy's wasn't so loud. "W-" "Also are there any soundproof rooms? I mean, I am young. Energetic. Engaged."

Stacy had a smug look on her face when Niko interrupted Marcus.

The three looked... INCREASINGLY uncomfortable. Some of the Cullens would've been too but... It was too funny to even think of anything else.

Niko was trying not to let a wildly large smile spread onto her face.

"As fun as this is, she's fucking with you." Niko, Stacy, and Emmett groaned in unison when Renesmee spoke.

They were annoyed that she just had to ruin their fun.

And... Marcus and Caius looked so annoyed. "You do realize that the only thing dead people have to... Occupy their time, Is listen to everything around them?"

Oh, Edward knew for a fact that those three had never felt more stupid. It was beautiful to be honest.
_________

"You feel it don't you? I know I do. We all do here." Niko didn't turn to look at Didyme.

Instead she kept her eyes focused on staring out the window. Watching the Volturi, and few Cullens, talking and laughing outside as they packed things into cars. "I have love to give. I think they deserve it. Didyme, isn't it better to enjoy what you can instead of worrying?"

Niko turned to look at Didyme as she said her name. At the same time, the Volturi, outside looked up to the window.

In their eyes she stood alone. But they knew the woman that stood beside her. It was something they hadn't even considered before.

"I know your anger will never fade. And maybe one day... We can make him hear you. But I don't think thats coming. Not for a long while." Didyme sighed as she stared out the window.

While Niko just gave her a smile. "You'll get your chance. We both know you will."

And Niko walked away from the window.

Ready for a better part of life.

______

It's short, yes but the next chapters will be focused on being sweet. Happy.

Just... Simple joys something to make you smile. Before the book ends

I could even finish it tonight. Happy is easy to write.

And i think this character deserves happy

Before the next book starts