012

Tw!!!! R!pe

Tw!!!! R!pe

Niko cried hard as she looked down. Didyme was leaning over her, causing tears to fall on the ground.

She was so angry it burned. More than anything she had ever felt before. "Niko no- please, please." Didyme's hands shook as she touched Niko's cheek.

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Niko screamed. She screamed as loud as she could. But Didyme couldn't hear her. No one could hear her.

"It was supposed to be peaceful! I can't be the next Rebecca Hall!" She spoke between sobs as she fell to the ground.

She couldn't even process it. Rebecca Hall was the only thing she could think of.

Rebecca Hall was a girl from forks. Everyone loved her.

She wasn't even a senior yet but she had practically guaranteed her spot as prom queen.

She was on her way to a party one night when she was raped and murdered.

That was the only thing Niko could think of.

How everything felt after Rebecca died. They weren't close, but she and Niko were still friends. Even just being friends, it broke Niko.

She could never imagine what it did to her family. Honestly she didn't want to.

But now, looking at her own body, Niko was forced to imagine it. Because to forks, she would be the next Rebecca Hall.

It burned her, in her soul it burned. The pain was impossible to process.

It hurt so, so horribly.

"This isn't how it was suppose to be- Niko, please wake up! Please, please come back!"

Niko thought she could handle death. Maybe she could've. If it didn't hurt so badly. If it didn't feel like torture.

If she just blinked and then she was gone it would've been easy.

It felt like everything had been stolen from her. Not just her life. It felt like even if she was alive, she would never feel safe again. Never trust again.

She wanted to force a knife into her chest because she thought it would hurt less.

Death made her mind so clear that she couldn't even be numb to it. Shock would've been a blessing but she couldn't experience it.

The clarity of mind death provided forced her to think of it.

She died and the door slammed shut behind her.

Hers and Didyme's places had switched. But it wasn't supposed to have happened like that.

It wasn't supposed to happen.

_______

Damn i just wanted to end the book and i thought dead full stop was meaner idk man

I don't even care if my writing is good at this point cause it's either this or the only thing I do is crochet. For eternity

Comment mfs