011

"You know, it's fine to be angry

"You know, it's fine to be angry. You don't have to move so fast." Niko seemed to ignore Didyme as she turned off the curling iron.

Setting it down on the counter, she stared into the mirror as she started to adjust how her hair sat. "And you certainly don't have to start with-" "I'm not upset. I expected that to happen the other day."

Niko spoke calmly as she slid a clip into her hair. It was a small clip, with a little fake moth on it. She didn't remember where she got it, but she'd had it for years.

"Why waste time on anger-" "Ok are you high!?" Niko shook her head at first but then she brought her hand up and went to pinch her index and thumb together but left a little space between them. "Little bit."

Didyme sighed in annoyance as she turned around. "It's pot, not cocaine!" The older woman seemed to be relieved that it was only pot. "Oh, it's so little. It's like I took a Xanax-" "Where did you even find pot in this castle, because I know you didn't bring any."

At least, Niko was not high enough to think it would be a good idea to answer that question.

Technically, she didn't find it in the castle. She had it delivered. Ghosts, alot of them are potheads.

Aro smiled slightly as he closed the door behind him, hearing Niko quietly bicker.

He hadn't actually seen the room Stacy had set up for Niko yet.

It was mostly earth tones, the most color in the room came from the bed. The blankets, pillows and canopy would... Maybe most accurately be described with the word bohemian.

Visually, it was quite busy, but still it created a very peaceful atmosphere.

There was an odd smell though. He figured it was incense, mostly because of how unfamiliar it was.

"Di, you may find this hard to believe but in this century, grown women can decide their own love lives. And generally don't need a chapero- Did you just slap me?"

Niko brought a hand up to the back of her head as she looked to Didyme. "I hate him with a burning passion but, regrettably, he's still my brother-" "Oh, I'm going to have to take Tylenol if you're going to get into this tonight."

After pulling her bra up more, Niko started to fix her shirt. "I hope she's not speaking too badly about me."

Didyme rolled her eyes when she heard Aro, causing Niko to chuckle a bit. "Oh just how much she loves you- ok stop hitting me! And you say I act like a child."