Chapter 20

Laura Pov:

I could feel little pecks on my lips as soft fingers caressed my cheek. I was sort of sleeping until Ross started playing with my hair. His hand ran across my stomach in a circular path softly stroking my skin as if I was a porcelain doll. It was cute, but I was getting ticklish.

"Laura."

"Laura." He said nudging me softly.

"Wake up, baby." He whispered in my ear, pulling me closer to his warm body.

After last night events, Ross stayed over and cuddled with me to sleep. Best sleep ever!

Although, I was pretty sure my dad would castrate Ross if he saw we were together in bed. I could really get use to waking up in his arms.

Ross hands linked with mine as he positioned himself in the creek of my neck, lightly kissing it.

I giggled at the gesture, giving me away.

"Ross...stop it...that tickles."

"I knew you were awake."

I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful hazel eyes shining as they stared back at me.

"Well I couldn't sleep with you kissing me." I said turning on my side to look up at him

"Well I'm sorry, but I wanted to see my girlfriend's sweet chocolate brown eyes as my first view in the morning."

"Girlfriend? Not so fast mister. I haven't even gone on a dat with you. So that title is privilege." I said booping his nose.

"What!" Ross said pouting.

"No... I'm not letting you go until agree we're together." He said wrapping his arms around me. As if I was his favorite stuffed animal.

"No touching." I wiggled out of his arms.

"Lauraaa...." He whined scooting closer.

"Nope."

"Come on."

"Nope..." I rolled further away from his grip and he followed. We kept this up and the bed began t make creaking noises.

"Laura."

"Ross."

"Come on"

"Nope...Sorry no Laura love for you."

"Are you sure?" he asked, we were so lose to the edge of the bed.

"Yes. Until we go on a date, then maybe I'll agree to be together." I stared up at his body as my hand was firmed pressed against his chest feeling every breath he let in and out. I mentally thank him for wearing a muscle tee to sleep, his nicely toned body really showed against the thin soft fabric.

His messy blonde locks were scatter on his heard making him look so sexy.

I had been so caught up in drinking up Ross presence that I didn't notice when he rolled right in front of me.

"Are you sure you can wait?" He whispered. His face only cemetery's away from mine I could feel the lack up of air not reaching my brain. My heart beaut faster and faster as he slowly began to close the gap between us.

"Just say when and I'll stop." He whispered softly, his eyes trailing between my face and glazing down on my lips. I wanted to say no but my mouth couldn't form the words, my mouth dry at the space between our lips not because it was closing in but because it wasn't closing fast enough.

I let my tongue surface on the edge of my lips, preparing for the sweet collision between Ross and I's lips. I wanted to say stop but I couldn't, I closed my eyes feeling his nose brushed against mine as his slowly made contact with mine. Sending tiny bolts of pleasure throughout my body, my stomach fluttering like crazy. His hand curves around my hips as he pulled me against his body, holding me as close as possible.

Kissing Ross was like stepping into other world, I felt like my body was floating around not even touching the ground. The only way I knew I would disappear among the clouds was the fact that Ross was holding me down. His mouth completely covering mine, lip over lip as his hands gripped me in place.

This was the way only I knew, that Ross and I kissing in my bed weren't figments of my imagination. It was the abrupt sensation that rose on my skin as he touched me, the burning desire I felt as we connected at the mouth, the way my heart bested in sync to his own. It was the way I felt with Ross that made me realize this was real, it felt a lot like love but I don't know yet.

The thoughts about being in love, especially with Ross made me come back down from delirious high and fall on my ass with reality. Nerves set in, and I was no longer focused on the kiss only the gut-wrenching thought of being in love.

I couldn't think of that now. Not love. Not with Ross. Not now.

"Ow!" Ross mumbled against my lips and as an unfamiliar sour taste of blood dripped into my mouth. Undoubtedly I was now back on earth.

Feeling the blood rush to my head I hadn't heard when my father's footsteps walked up the stairs.

I accidentally jumped and sent Ross tumbling down to the floor,asking him groan in pain. I gasped.

Looking over at my dad's red fumed face. I knew this wasn't going to end well.

Damn.

VOTE/COMMENT

It's been a long time since I updated! Sorry for such a long hold. But I'm going to begin updating this again 😊!

This will be a long book so we are far from over!

Please leave your thoughts! I wanna know whatcha think 😊

Check out my other stories.
Bye!