Chapter 4

At the Mall

The girls were walking the Mall going in and out of stores and shopping for clothes.

"Guys we should get a makeover!!!" Rydel exicitedly told the girls. "But I like my look" Laura said. "I can make you look so beautiful Laura, pleaseee" Rydel said in the most childish and adorable voice with big puppy dogs eyes that made laura give in. "fine, we can do a makeover". "EEEP" Rydel shrieks through the mall as pull laura through mall and finally stopping at the hair salon. "Alrighty girls, time to doll you guys up". Rydel screams with excitment.

as the girls began to let Rydel give the "best makeover they had ever seen" as rydel quoted. Various amount of clothes and shoes got thrown their way and their appearance became so hot that most boys in the mall whistled as they walked by.

At Lynch's

Rocky and Ross as soon they got home they cleaned up around the house and their appearance to look impressionable for their girls. "Wow they really like these girls don't they?" stormie asked Riker and Ryland. "Yup". they answered as the three watched Rocky and Ross trying to match their clothes with their shoes and spray cologne. "I like them already" stormie said as walked into the kitchen starting up dinner.

Back to the Girls

"Well i think we bought most of the store guys." Maia said. "Yeah tired, I think we should home guys." Raini said. "Yeah let's go." Rydel said.

Walking towards the parkway laura's phone rang. "hello?" "hey laura" "hey vanessa what's up?" "well I got off from work early today and I thought we could have dinner since mom and dad are coming back late tonight." Vanessa said. "oh sorry vanessa i already plans with Rydel to eat dinner at her place." " oh ok" Vanessa said sadly. "hold on second, Vanessa"

"hey rydel do you think my sister could join us for dinner?" I asked. "sure the more the merrier" Rydel said. "great thanks, Vanessa rydel said you could join us for dinner at her house. I'll text you the address and meet us there." laura said. "Ok I'll go get ready and meet you there, tell her I said thanks for the invite. Alright bye."

"She said thanks for the invite Rydel and that she'll meet us there." "No problem. So we're all set to go?" Rydel said. "Yeah let's go." "Awesome cause I'm starving" Raini said. The girls just laughed.

The drive was like 25 minutes from the Mall until they reached Rydel's house.

"hey guys I'm home!" Rydel said as she entered her home. "In the kitchen dear." Stormie said. "hey mom i brought my friends over for dinner and we're straving is it almost ready yet?" Rydel said. "Almost sweetie." stormie said. "where are my brothers?" "their upstairs playing a video game. They were waiting for you to come home"stormie said. "oh they-" Rydel gets cut off by the girls entering.

"Hello Mrs. lynch" the girls said. "hi girls, call me stormie please". "hello stormie". "Well the food is almost done so how you guys relax in the living room and rydel call your brother's down please." "oh sure thing mom" "Boys mom's calling you." Rydel screams.

"Alright girls lets head into the living room and watch some t.v while dinner ready." rydel said and started to walk to the living room when four bodies came rushing down the stairs and arguing.

"You lost Riker, come on admit it you lost."Rocky argued "No you and Ryland cheated" Riker responded pouting. "No we didn't" Ryland argued back. "Ross just sucks at driving in video games or just sucks at driving in general" Ryland chuckles. "Heyy! I do not suck at driving. I am a great driver." Ross said.

"Actually Ross you do suck at driving" Riker said. "Dude you're on my team how could you do that?" "Rocky, right I do not suck at driving?... " Ross waited for an answer but Rocky and the rest of boys had their mouths in shape of an "O" as they saw the girls sitting in the living room.

"Rocky. dude hello? you gonna back me up here? Rocks what's the matter wi-" Ross stopped in mid-sentence as his eyes fell on laura. "Wow" was all he could say. "She's look amazing" they all thought. The girls just giggled at there shocked faces.

"So I'm guessing we looked good?" Maia asked. The boys just stare at them. "Hello I'm-" Riker starts but gets pushed out of way by Rocky and lands on the floor. "hey how's it going I'm Rocky." Rocky states with huge smile. Maia just giggles while Riker groans on the Floor. "hey Rocky." Maia saids.

"Hey guys I'm Ryland" he was about to shake laura's hand when he lands on the floor on top of Riker making him groan again. "hey laura!" Ross says with smile and hugs her. "hey Ross, i didn't know you lived here." laura said.

As the Boys began to flirt with Maia and Laura and talk to Rydel and Raini. The doorbell rang since no one wanted to get up, Riker went to get the door. "Hey is this where Rydel lynch lives?" the girl asked at the door. Riker couldn't answer he just stared at her and how beautiful she was.

Riker Pov

Damn she's pretty and my age!! Yes score Riker!. look at her lips the look so kissable. And her eyes so big you could get lost in them. wow she's just so beautiful. Wait did she ask me something? She was talking?

"wait what did you say?" i asked. "I said if rydel lynch lives here ? she's suppose to be with my sister laura. "oh yeah she's here. I'm Riker by the way." "Vanessa. Nice to meet you Riker."

"Well come on in then everyone else is here." Riker moved out the way letting Vanessa walk into the living room. Of course he took that chance to let his eyes wander around her ass for about 5 seconds. 😏

No One POV

"hey vanessa your here!" laura screamed. "hey laura what are you guys up too?" Vanessa asked. "Nothing just getting to know each other." Maia answer. "How about a game of true or dare?" Rydel responds smirking. Everyone groans at first but give in quickly. "I texted Ratiff to over earlier so he'll be here soon." Rocky said as he seats next to Maia on the ground.

"So who starts?" Ryland asked. "Me" Rocky answered quick. "Alright, Rocky to true or dare?". Riker said. "Dare". He answered Confidentely. Riker smirks "Well Rocky I dare to jump into the pool with just your boxers on." "But its cold" Rocky whined. "hey man a dare is dare" Ross said. "Finee" Rocky huffs and strips down to his boxers. Earning a couple of lookings from the girls who's eyes gazed over bit at the sight of his body.

After Rocky did his dare, the game continued and the next person to go was Riker. "True or Dare?" Rocky said. "Dare". "I dare you to makeout with vanessa for 2 mins." Ryland said, "What?!" Nessa yelled. Riker mentally thanked Ryland for the dare and told vanessa that it was just a dare. With that vanessa turned to face Riker and Riker quickly crashed his lips to Vanessa.

"Time's up" Maia said. But Vanessa & Riker hadn't pull back yet. "guys stop sucking each other's faces" Ross said. Remembering the game Vanessa pulled back and slightly blushed while Riker just licked his lips remembering vanessa touch. "Ok. Laura True or dare?"

Laura took a breath and said. "Truth." Rydel smirked knowing exactly what to ask. "Tell us who you have a crush on". Rydel asked. Laura's cheeks instantly turned red and looked down.

"Well his blond and a bit taller than me. Plus he sings pretty good" Laura answered in a whisper. Ross is smile grew wide and heart was beating fast, thinking that laura like him back. "What's his name?" Rydel said. hoping to hear Ross name just as he expected to hear as well.

"his name is........"

Comment/Vote for more.

The storyline is slow and long but it will pick soon.