Chapter 12

The Next Day

Laura Pov

Vanessa was driving me to school, so far she has not shut up about how cute Riker is. -.- It's getting on my nerves.

Vanessa: laura are you even listening to me!? Did you hear me about how cute Riker looks in glasses and how he can rock a nerdish style.

laura: yes vanessa I heard you, I heard the first time you said it and the last couple 20 times!! (I yelled)

Vanessa: Geez. No need to yell. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed morning.

Laura: I did not! I just don't need to hear you say how cute Riker is or how he can rock a nedish style!!

Vanessa: fine fine. I won't talk about how cute Riker looks in glasses.

Laura: thank you.

~30 seconds later~

"did you see how hot looks in plaid shirt and a tie!! omg he sooo hot."

Someone please kill me now. I said and started banging my head against the window.

"laura you're banging your head to loud, that you can't hear how hot Riker looks."

I wish I didn't have to hear you.

-----------------

School Grounds

"Well here's your stop,laura" Vanessa said.

"thanks goodness. school!" I said running out from the car and into the school building. Also, hearing vanessa call me Rude because I left without saying goodbye or thanking her for the ride.

I ran inside heading straight to my locker only have found the girls already there waiting for me.

"hey guys."

"hey laura." they said.

"so what are you talking about?"

"Nothing much. Just complaining about history work." Maia said.

"We had work to do in history?" Raini asked shocked.

"yeahhh. what did you think the teacher was talking about Raini?" Maia said.

"I thought he was talking about his boring old life."

(they laugh)

Bell Rings

"oh shit, If I'm late again to math, I will so have detention with Mrs.Amanda, and she's screamer during detention. Gotta go guys. See you guys later"

"Bye Maia." we said.

"Well come on we have english." Raini said.

we started walking when I remembered I forgot my book.

"Raini I'll meet you there I forgot my book." I said.

"okay. I'll save you seat." I just nodded.

oh man how I can I forget my book... (sigh) oh well now that I have it, I have to run to class.

I was about to turn the corner, when hand covered my mouth and pulled me into a closet.

"mmm" I screamed.

"shhh. it just me. Relax I'm not going to kill you." He said chuckling and took his hand off my mouth.

"w-what the-"

"what the hell Ross!" I said as I hit his chest.

"oww. what was the for?"

"for scaring the shit out of me!"