Chapter 11

Laura's Pov 

Out of the people in world for Vanessa to be invited over for dinner, she just had to accept the lynches invitation! Why today out of days! I was awkwardly sitting between Rydel and Ross, Rydel looked pissed at him and Vanessa was lost in Riker land. (Sighs) I guess this going to be a long night.

 "Riker can you pass the potatoes" Ryland asked but Riker was so caught up with looking at Vanessa that he didn't even hear Ryland.

"Rikerrr! Pass the potatoes!!!" Rocky screamed. No answer.

"Rikerrr!" He then decided to throw his bread at Riker's head.

"Oww. What!?" He glared at Rocky and rubbed his head.

"PASS THE DAMN POTATOES!" Ryland yelled.

"Geez no need to yell!"

"I've calling you for 5 mins dude!" Ryland said as he snatched the potatoe bowl from his hands and dumped them on his plate.

"Really? I guess I didn't hear you."

"Obviously" Rocky whispered and I sightly giggled.

For the rest of the night I avoided looking at Ross, which was hard considering that he was right next to me. Of course, me being me I kinda spilled my drink on his lap and I tried cleaning it off until realized that our position was awkward. (The soda spill very closer to his inner thigh, she tried rubbed it out and Ross's eyes grew wide at her hand movements)

"Um .. maybe you should finish cleaning yourself up."

"Y-Yeah. I'll just go changed." he said and left the kitchen table in a rush.

Everyone just stared at me, and I turned a deep shade of red. "It was an accident." 

After that everyone continued eating.

----------

"Alright guys so what movie do you guys want to watch?" Rydel asks.

"How much about The conjuring!" Rocky said excitedly.

"yeahh" everyone agreed.

Ross Pov

I cannot believe Rocky picked this movie! He knows I hate scary movies ugh I'm so going to kill him after this. We were up to the part were the girl was sweeped into the darkness and let out a frightful screamed scratching the surface with her nails. (A/N: i never seen the movie so idk if that happens)  I jumped up and accidently held laura's hand. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds, once she realized that we were holding hands she let go and turned back to the screen. (sighs)

Her hand is so small and fits perfectly into mine. I really screwed up her, its just... so hard to see with a another guy and make-out with him. I couldn't control my anger so I did whatever my stupid hormones told my brain to do. Maybe I should fix this now, might as well right?

"So.-"

I turn back and see no laura. Where she go? wasn't laura right to next to me a couple of minutes ago?

Since everyone was so caught with the movie I decided to go looking for her, although that didn't take a long time because I heard music coming from the music room. I smiled to myself, should known she would have gone there. I walked to music room and saw the door half-way opened. She was playing on the piano and singing quietly like angel. 

I decided to get closer, to get a good view. Just admiring how she danced her fingers across the piano keys and she pretended like she was the only in the world, she smiled as she hit the chorus and sang with such passion. I stared in awe, enjoying the happiness spread across her face because she was playing music.

That is, until, I leaned on the guitar stand and accidently knocked it over the drums, causing her to stop playing and look directly at me.

"What are you doing!?" 

"um. I w-was. trying to..-" 

"why were you watching me!" she whispered-yelled at me. I had no words at the moment and was a bit nervous. 

"I-I lived here?" I said but it came out more like a question, I mentally faced-palmed myself for being so nervous. But can you blame me? she was gorgous! its hard not to stare. By now laura was directly in my face.

"why were you watching me?" she asked looking into my eyes, her face had anger written all over it.

"um..."

"first you insult me, then you ignore me and now your watching me?" 

clearly she was still upset from the recent events that had happened between us

"What are you playing at Ross!?" she said poking my chest.

"ow" I rubbed my chest because her fingers were hard.

"Answer me! what is it exaclty that it is you think your doing? ignoring me, insulting me, and watching me."

"I-I don't know" I stuttered out. Damn you tongue! for getting tied up with words.

"Just leave already! remember that Ross? that's exactly what you wanted me to do. To walk away from your life and I did, so now do me the favor and stay the hell away from me!"  She spat back at me and started to walk away from me. But only this time I wasn't going to let her.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around facing me. pushing her against the door.

"let me go" she protested and squirmed in my grip

"No"

"Ross let me go"

"laura let me explain-"

"EXPLAIN WHAT, ROSS? what exactly do need to say to me? what is it, do you want me to drop dead on the floor next or what? tell me-"

I can't hold it in anymore, laura was yelling at me and going and on and on without letting me explain. I looked into her eyes and saw so much anger in eyes, she looked up into mine getting ready to argue more. But once our eyes make contact, I did the one thing I thought of doing since day one.

I kissed her

I felt a million of sparks fly around us and dozen of butterflies fluttering in my stomach. 

I moved my hands at waist and hers were on my chest. (her hands were ment to push me off of her when I cornered her)

I felt so alive and there was only one thing that made it better.

she kissed me back.

Comment/Vote For more.

451 Reads! I freaking love you guys! thanks so much for reading!

-they kissed! Dun dun dun... where do think this will go???

 - Also, published a new story "The One (Raura)" check out it. I had an idea and decided to make into a short story. 

Plus- who loves the new R5 EP ???!!!  I was excited because it came out on my birthday! that day I replayed the songs over and over again. Not without partying of course :)

Well Bye!