Chapter 14

Lynch's house

Rydel Pov

It was 7pm and Laura still wasn't here. I decided to get ready, I went to take a shower when I saw Ross walk out of his room. Looks like he's leaving like every Friday night, well it's good thing or else he would have bumped into Laura.

Man I really liked them together, I can't believe things ended badly between them. They looked so cute! (Sighs) oh well maybe they just weren't meant to be.

~20mins later ~

I had just finished picking my outfit when the door bell rang. Awesome! Laura is here. Eeppp finally, we get our party time on. 😍

Laura Pov

After a long 15 minute drive I was finally at the lynchs house. I wish I could say it brings back sweet memories but it doesn't.

"Laura your here! Finally" rydel screamed while jumping for joy.

"Looks like someone is ready to party" I said admiring her white short lacy see-through dress.

"Come on we have get you all dolled up" she said pulling into her house and up the stairs.

" Ok ok I'm coming rydel, slow down. Whoa" and just like that I was thrown into a room and onto a bed.

"Alright so let's with your make-up or better yet your outfit (gasps) no let's do your hair!" She beamed with excitement.

Oh boy I'm in for time of my life aren't I? I thought.

------------

"Anddd done" rydel said turning me around so that I could see her masterpiece.

"Wow. I look .... Hot! Delly it looks perfect!" I said looking back at her and giving her a hug.

I had on a black tight dress that fitted my body Nicely with some black pumps.

"Thank you."

"Aw your welcome laur. Now come on the party started already." We were walking downstairs and half way through stairs I realized I forgot my purse.

" ah. Delly I'll make you in the car, I need to get my purse from your room." I rushed back into her room.

"Come on where is it. Where is it."

" ah there you are." I walked out of Delly's room when I started hearing voices coming from the room right across from me.

Knowing who slept in that room, I decided to ignore it and continue to make my way towards the stairs.

Of course me being me. Meaning a total kluz, I tripped over my own foot and let out a small scream. I braced myself with closing my eyes as I waited for when my body hit the floor.

But it never did.

Instead, I found myself in the arms of shirtless lynch with only a towel on his waist.

Water droplets dripped from his wet hair onto my skin, a couple of baby hairs where in the way covering his eyes.

I had never realized how extremely muscular he was or how his lips looked small from an angel but when he opened up his mouth they got really big.

My eyes finally met his, I felt myself in an endless trance, his eyes seemed to have been in anger but once they met mine, a tiny part of them started twinkling.

The eyes I had been trying to avoid today and had been avoiding for the last 3 months.

I was staring up at none other than.