Chapter 13

Friday At school

It was a regular Friday for Ross, skipping class and making-out with a random girl behind the gym. It was daily thing for him, since girls threw themselves at him. He thought, why not give them the pleasure ?😏

Of course he never repeated the same girl twice. That would lead to clingy-ness and constant sobbing. Something he had no time for.

It was bad enough dealing with Madison never ending bitching about how someone had ruined her day. Or the eagerness she showed during their heated make-out session, with trying to get Ross into bed.

He might make-out with dozens of girls a week but he had no intention of sleeping with Madison. He was well aware of the amount of guys she had been with, and he had no desire to become the next one.

True be told, lately their make-out session weren't amusing to him anymore. It was all sloppy and Madison was getting harder to push away when she tried taking his pants off.

He couldn't exactly pin-point why the lack of interest in making-out with someone recently. He just knew that after 3mins, he was getting bored and wanted the girl off of him.

Ross Pov

It was currently the second to last period of the day, and I was making out with some random girl I picked up coming out from lunch.

It was a slut. Wearing the tightest black shirt ever that clung to her body making her breast pop right out. And interesting view when I first saw her.

And a mini skirt she was wearing, which she used to her advantage by bending over making sure that people could see the thong she was wearing.

Besides her slutty appearance her hands roams around my body to much and she forced my hands to laid on her boobs. She jammed her tongue into my mouth and left her saliva lingering as we pulled away for air.

Ugh. I need to get away from this girl now!

"Okayy. I think that's enough, Ross time for you." I said pushing her back away from me.

" how about we head back to my place and continue this a bit more?" She said placing her hands around my bicep and gliding up on my shoulders. Her eyes filled with lust.

" yeah I don't think so." I said taking her hand off and fixing my clothes because she messed them up.

" why not baby? I can make you feel so good."

"Because I said no. Now leave me alone!" I yelled a bit louder and walked away from her, heading to music for the first time in the last couple of days.

"This isnt over Ross!" She Yelled extremely mad.

-----------------

Music

I let my mind wander off during music while the teacher talked non sense. I decided to let my eyes roam around the room to try and entertain me.

But once I heard that joyful laugh, I felt like the air of lungs was gone. My eyes finally fell on the person who owned that laugh.

I couldn't bare it, my heart began to ache again. The one person I ignored for so long now, the one who caused my broken heart. I decided to acknowledge her for the first time in three months.

She looked so beautiful more gorgeous than the first time I ever saw her, if that was even possible. She looked more fuller and sexier 😍 god and her creamy white long legs wrapped in nude wedges. Damn.

Look at those luscious plumped lips as they move with every word she spoke with red lipstick on them, and eyes. Wow they looked like they got bigger and they look so sparkly as she talked about music.

"Ugh she trying to kill me!"

Suddenly everyone is looking at Ross.

Shit

Did I say that out loud?

"Care to share what you're talking about Mr.lynch?" The teacher asked me.

"Nope. I'm good" (smiles nervously)

My eyes are drawn to Laura, once she met my gaze her eyes immediately lost the sparkle and grew dark. After a 1 minute she broke the gaze and went back to what she was writing on her paper.

Ugh why am I thinking about her?! I should hate her, at least that's what I've telling myself the last couple of months.

-----------------------

Friday night

Laura Pov

(On the phone)

"Laura come on. It's Friday night and jake is hosting the party. You should come." Rydel begged.

"Ugh I don't know. I don't feel in a party mood."

"Come on. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Raini and Maia are going. It won't be the same without you."

"Maia is only going cause Rocky invited her. And Raini just want to wear her new dress."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. I really want to go but I don't wanna go alone."

Sighs

"I don't know."

"James is going too." She said trying to convince me.

"Ugh fine. I'll go."

"Eep. Awesome. Come by house to get ready." She said.

"Uhh. Your house. Why don't pick you up instead?" I said quickly. After today in music class I have no intention of running into him anytime soon.

"Laur. I can sure you he won't be here. He going out, he was does on Fridays."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Come on and get your butt over here, party is at 8" she squealed excitedly.

"Ok fine. Bye rydel." I said and ended the call. Looks like I'm partying today. I picked out my outfit and headed for the door.

Comment/Vote for more.

Might update later today, Next chapter is almost halfway done. 

PS- there's a good chance of drama and maybe just maybe heartbreak up head. ;) but shhhh!

Well bye!