Chapter 9

Special thanks to Emptyhodge for voting on all the chapters and being the first voter on the last chapter. Thank you!

Laura Pov

Music was my last class of the day after that whole disgusting scene with Ross and Madison. Ugh her name sounds so stupid. Anyways, I was so happy to be in Music the only problem was that Ross was here too, well he was to suppose to be here. He's probably busy sucking Madison's face off. Ughhh like out of people why Madison!? Why couldn't he-

Teacher: Miss Marano! Are you even paying attention?

Laura: Um Yes?

Teacher: Would you then care to explain, what it is your doing with the ink pen stabbed against your eraser and what that has to do with the music notes I asked you to copy?

Laura: UM well you see- (The bell rings and cuts her off)

Random Person: Class is over!! whoo whoo

(everyone runs out)

Teacher walks back to his desk and sits down. While Laura begins to stand up after packing up her things. Laura walks towards the front of the room and turn right to walk out the door.

Teacher: Miss Marano

Laura turns around and faces him, with a bite of shyness hinting in her voice.

Laura: yes Mr.G ?

Mr.G: is everything alright? you seemed some what distracted today.

Laura: um Everything is fine just a bit tired thats all.

Mr.G: are you sure?

Laura: yeah no need to worry, I'll be much better tomorrow and much more focused, I promise.

Mr.G: well alright then.

(Laura begins to walk away again)

Mr.G: and laura? (she turns around) Don't make promises you can't keep. See you tomorrow.

laura: um yeah see ya.

No one Pov

As laura headed out the door, she remembered that she had left her sweater at her locker and decided it was better to get it now. Of course what she didn't expect was that there was a small surprise in the front view of her locker.

Laura Pov

You've got to be kidding me (rolls her eyes as makes her way to her locker trying to ignore the repulsing sight of her friend- correction ex-friend) Do they have to suck each others faces in front of my locker?

I'll just grab my sweater and leave before my lunch comes back up. Ew like seriously get a room! She looks like she's about to rip his clothes off already. How revolting. (scoffs and tries to get her sweater off the hook but she can't because she's not tall enough) Ugh why do I have to so short?!

(Locker slams behind as the couple began breathing heavier)

Ugh fuck it! I'm not getting my sweater.

"hey babe ready to ...go?" James said unsurely as he caught sight of the now moaning couple.

(sighs) yeah let's go. I said.

"okay come babe" James said as he pulled me in closer to him and pecking my lips. instantly I smiled but not before noticing that as he kissed my lips Mop top Blondie (Ross) looked at me with anger in his eyes and roughly held Madison closer to him. As if that was anymore possible.

Hmm. I could have some fun with this. Since he is ignoring me and the only way I seem to get his attention is with James kissing me, well then let's give him a show.

I grab James by the collar of his shirt just as he was pulling away, rapidly I put my lips on his. He seemed a bit shocked at first. And frankly I did too, seeing as I have never done something like this. But the adrealine was pumping in my veins and it felt good being control.

Soon after James started kissing back and I was so into the kiss that I hadn't realized when James moved us to the wall of lockers.

I tilted my head to side kissing James a bit harder and really getting into it as I bit James botton lip. From the corner of my eye, Ross had already released Madison a bit from his grip. But as soon as a small tiny moan escaped my lips as James tongue fought with mine.

Ross quickly and forcibly kissed Madsion and pressed her tight against his body. He began moved his hand lower and lower. Eventually letting his hand sit right on her ass making her squeal a bit.

What a player move. I thought.

As Madison let out a small squeal I glanced up and saw Ross looking my direction with semi-smirk on his face thinking that he had won. But boy was he wrong, if he thought that he was going to get a bad reaction from me.

Oh no, Laura Marano does not lose especially not to some jerk. He wants action well then, I am going to give you action, lynch.

I made my arms wrap around James neck and when I had a secure grip on him, I flipped us over making some noise against the lockers. I kept the makeout session going, knowing that Ross was still watching my every move, I guided James arms around my lower back slighty above my ass, making my shirt slip up a bit.

James was clearly enjoying himself with the make-out session as well was Madison because she was now moaning louder than before. James hands slowly moved to my ass making me jump a bit, I might have been enjoying myself to much to say anything.

???: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE?

Oh shit.

Comment/ Vote for more.

A/N: 183 Reads! awesome guys. Hoped this chapter was interesting-ish. It's my shortest chapter so far, I am some-what on the fence about how good it is.

Decitated to mofo_boobear as requested. I hoped you liked it.