Chapter 8

Quick Note: if you ever read the stories the "The List and Every other weekend by RauraandAuslly99 which were amazing! she couldn't get in her account anymore so she is now AusllyandRaura9, read her stories cause she's back!

The next day

Ross was still upset and anger with himself for yelling at laura like that. His whole family at dinner was upset with him as well for letting his temper get the better of him and yell at her like that, which only made him feel worse. He was planing on apolognizing to laura as soon as he saw her at school.

But to his surprise Laura walked into the school with James arm at her waist holding her to close for his liking. Before his temper got the better of him again, he decided that it would best to apolognize to laura first.

Ross: Laura, can we talk?

Laura: James did you say something?

James: um no. but he was try- (laura cuts him off)

Laura: oh ok. I thought i hear something.

Ross: laura please. I'm trying to apolognize. I didn't mean it, I'm sorry.

Laura continued to ignore him and just walked away. 

Laura: bye babe. see you at lunch. (pecked his lips and left)

James: see you later baby.

Both left to class while ross just stood there in complete pain. 

Ross Pov

She kissed him! she kissed him! right in front of me. I swear i heard my heart just shatter in millions of pieces and she just walked on them. Ugh I'm so stupid for yelling at her like that! But fine she wants to play hardball and ignore me then fine, we'll just see who can last longer. 

No One Pov

Throughout the day  Ross saw laura with James laughing, hugging, talking, and worst of all kissing. It only broke his heart even more but  he wasn't going to let her break him away more.

By the time people were set to have lunch, Ross crappy mood had completely gone away. Sure his heart was still in pain, but his coping method had changed.  It still pained him to see laura all sweet and loving over James, While she continued to ignore him. However, Ross found a new way to get her attention. Well more like everybody's attention. 

Laura Pov

Chemistry was finally over! Don't get me wrong I love school! But today I'm just not feeling it... I was still upset about the Whole Ross thing and felt a little bit bad, that kind madeout with James in front of him. That was rude to do so but he's still a jerk for everything he said yesterday.

Maybe I try an talk to him again, in a more calm matter and see if we can workout this out. I mean he did try to apologize earlier, so maybe I should forgive him. Yeah Maybe I will, I'm gonna go look for him at lunch.

James: Hey laura! come on let's go get a seat.

Laura: um okay.

Guess I'll look for Ross Later.

(Laura and James sat in Booth with enough seating for 8 people. Soon after they sat down, Raini, Maia, Rydel, Rocky, and Ryland took a seat next to them, Well more like Squished)

Raini: Heyyy Guys! how's it going?

Maia: Yeah! how's it going? huh huh! (acting all childish)

Rydel: hows the relationship?

Ryland: How are the lovebirds doing?

Rocky: well the real lovebirds aren't really together because ross isn't with laura. (he quielty whispered)