Chapter 5

The Next Morning:

Ross had just woken up and he felt as if everything in the world was bright and beautiful, nothing could bring him down from his state of happiness.

Ross Pov

*yawns and streches*

Ahh what a beautiful day to go to school. The sun is shining and birds are chirping, everything is great.

(looks at clock)

wow its only 7:00 am. Might as well get ready and go downstairs to get some breakfast. So that I can be early to school, I can't to see Laura!

(After showering he got dressed in a blue t-shirt and some gray jeans with a microfone neckless around he neck and Headed downstairs.)

~Downstairs~

Ross: Good morning everybody! Its a beautiful day isn't it? *goes to stormie and kisses her cheek*

Everyone else: 0.o yeah it is. (said unsurely)

Stormie: honey are you feeling alright?

Rydel: Yeah you're in a good mood, which is weird because it's morning and your very grumpy in the morning.

Ross: I feel great, amazing even. The world just seems perfect today, doesn't it?

Riker: Any reason why the world seems so great to you today? (smirks)

Ross: N-Noo why you ask?

Ryland: oh really? So this has nothing to do with last night.

Stormie: what happened last night?

Rocky: Well last night-

Ross Covers Rocky mouth.

Ross: nothing happened mom. I'm just happy, can't a guy be happy without any reason at all?

Rydel: A Guy can, just not you.

Ross rolls eyes.

Ross: Whatever ok. Do you want a ride to school or not? Cause I'm Leaving now.

Rydel: Ok ok Geez no need to get grumpy.

Ross: you coming with me or not?

*starts walking towards the door*

Rydel: fine fine. Later mom, Mr. grumpy-pants is in a rush.

Ryland: Yeah he just can't wait to see his girlfriendd!!!

*Ross runs back in*

Ross: Laura is not my girlfriend! we're just friends.

Riker: who said anything about Laura? (smirks)

Ross turns instantly red and shouts " you guys coming or what?"

Everyone just laughs. Stormie watches her children leave out the door (except Riker)

Stormie: he totally likes her.

Riker & Mark: Totally

Ross drove to school in 20 minutes when it usually takes 30 to get there.

Rocky: Geez Ross who was chasing you?

Ross: huh? what you do mean?

Ryland: he means -

Bell Rings and Ross runs off.

Ryland: and he gone

Rocky & Rydel: Yupp

Ryland: looking for laura?

Rocky & Rydel: looking for laura. (said with a smile on their faces)

Rydel: come guys, lets go find that crazy romantic.

Ross Pov

I left my brothers and Rydel at the school parking lot talking. Okay so maybe was I was bit of rush trying to find laura. I wanted to ask her out on a date and find out if she likes me. I wanted to know since we didn't get to hear the guy's name. Here's what happened.

~Flashback ~

Rydel: So who are you crushing on?

Laura: Well his blond and bit taller than me. Plus he sings pretty good.

Rydel: What's his name?

Laura: His name is...

Stormie walks into the living room and said Dinner Ready!

Ross: NOOOOO!!! (screams really loud and eventually quiets down)

Everyone just looked at Ross as he began to blush really hard.

Ross: I mean NOO way dinner ready! I'm straving! Yay :) (nervously chuckles)

Riker: Come on guys lets go eat.

Everyone got up and followed Riker as Ross was the last one sitting in the living room

Ross: Ugh great timing Mom. (He mumbled and followed everyone else into the kitchen.)

Throughout the dinner Ross would occasionally glance at laura and Stare at her, just admire her beauty. Eventually The girls had left right after dinner. One thing that cheered Ross up is that Right before Laura left, She hugged Ross and kissed his cheek goodnight.

Leaving Ross in a trance and staring at the Door Right he closed it. After that, he happily walked upstairs and and climbed into bed with the biggest smile on his face.

~End of Flashback~

So yeah, That's what happened although Laura's lips felt great against my cheek I can't imagine how they feel against my lips.

After what had seemed like forever I finally got to my locker, I was walking around the corner of the hall. When I saw the worst thing that made my heart sink.