About the Omegaverse

Frequently Asked Questions.

1. What is Third Gender?

- In the world of Omegaverse, the third gender is Alpha, Beta and Omega along with  Male and Female.

2. How will you know about your Third Gender?

- In the series of El Refugio, every character already knows their Third Gender from the day they were born. They inherited the genes from their parents. Some might have an special case where the Third Gender changes as the character grow. There will be a test called "Late-Manifestation Gender" conducted by the doctors in this series.

3. What is Alpha?

- Alpha is the dominant among the Third Gender. They're are responsible for making an omega or beta pregnant because of their reproductive ability.

They are more attractive than betas. There characteristics differs to the mind of the author. However, they are somehow the most loyal and devoted to their omegas. They are the most possessive among all the Third Gender.

4. What is Beta?

- Beta is the average gender among the Third Gender. They have the characteristics of choosing their mate between Alpha and Omega. They are the most likely to go through "Late-Manifestation Gender".

5. What is Omega?

- If a Male or Female is an Omega, they are mostly likely to get pregnant by an Alpha. They are the one who can carry the offspring of an Alpha. They are pretty, in a feminine way.

6. What is the difference between Rut State and Heat Cycle?

- Rut State is a mating period experience by a Dominant Alpha and that is time they can get an Omega pregnant. While the Heat Cycle is experienced by everyone in Omegaverse world, Omega frequently experience this cycle every month.

7. What is Pheromones?

- Pheromones are the scent from an Alpha and Omega to attract each other. To avoid public disturbances, emitting Pheromones in public places is banned in this world.

8. What is Marking?

- Marking is a special ability of an Alpha during mating. They can mark the Omega they want or love during their mating. If an Omega is marked by an Alpha, the Omega can't mate with other Alpha aside from the Alpha who marked them.

9. What is Knotting?

- Knotting is an special ability of an Alpha in mating. It is the ability to heighten the pregnancy of an Omega.

10. What is Bonding?

- Bonding is a term used by Alpha and Omega when they both agreed to become mates. If an Alpha and Omega is bonded, they are most likely to end up with each other and marry.

Hello, please leave your questions about the world of Omegaverse here. I would gladly answer each questions from you.