Chapter 15

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 15

Heat

Paige slept that night with the presence of Rafael and the smell of his pheromones inside his cell.

From the past days, his whole body is sore due to the bed that is uncomfortable to sleep with. Matigas iyon at walang kumot kaya sa tuwing nagigising siya ay masakit ang kaniyang buong katawan.

But today is different. Magaan ang pakiramdam ni Paige sa araw na iyon. Somehow, with the pheromones of Rafael in his surroundings, the cell felt comfortable.

Hindi na siya nagulat nang pagmulat ng kaniyang mga mata ay wala na si Rafael. Rafael can't stay inside the cell since he isn't working under this institution. He's from the military and this place is handled by different department.

He look at his face in a small mirror inside his cell. His face is glowing. Sinampal niya pa ang kaniyang pisngi dahil kumikinang iyon.

It was shinning as if it was lubricated. For the first time inside his cell, he felt cute. Tinignan niya ang kaniyang katawan. He become thin but he saw it as sexy.

He's acting weird right now. Why would he think about this at this time?

"Your trial will be in five days from now." Lawyer John said when he visited Paige that day.

Paige look at Lawyer John. He still question and is suspicious of the intention of the person in his front.

The paper he gave Paige yesterday seems true. What's written on that paper is "Rafael is on your side. Trust him." Then Rafael visited him that night.

"I have prepared everything I think that is needed. I'm sorry it took a lot of time for me to collect everything since most of the crucial information are from overseas." Lawyer John said.

Paige confirmed the timeline that he presented. All of the questions Lawyer John asked Paige is answered with all honesty.  Ang karamihan sa kaniyang tanong ay kung ano ang mga ginawa niya sa Italy.

Those information are important to this case in order for Paige to deny the allegations that he ordered those men here in the Philippines.

His phone were also investigated by the forensic and it was revealed that the only international call he made was from his mother, 2 months ago.

They call each other unusually since from the past years, they only made 5 calls for year. That explains the kind of relationship they had. Paige doesn't want to be disturbed in Italy.

Paige couldn't understand but it seems that Lawyer John knows what he is doing. He is splendidly doing his job and Paige seems confident that he would this case.

"Are you working with Rafael?" Paige asked.

"No. Not anymore." Lawyer John replied.

"Not anymore?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Paige.

Lawyer John only smiled at Paige. "That would be all for my visit today. Hang in there, Mr. Montero." He said, stand up and left.

Impetuosity of Lust (El Refugio #2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें