Chapter 2

Warning: Sensual narrative ahead🔞

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

02. Buffalo's Horn

This is the first time that Rafael would screw a virgin and an omega at that. For the past years, he have screwed only women that were no longer virgin. He never thought that this day would come.

This is something new for him. And somehow, he was amused by the sight, by this new experience.

He clenched his jaw.

Paige is looking at him nervously. Nakatalikod ito at nakatukod sa sofa. Kitang-kita ni Rafael ang kabuoan nito. Ang malinis at makinis nitong balat ay tumitingkad sa kadiliman.

Hinimas ni Rafael ang pwetan ni Paige. Matapos niyon ay bahagya niyang pinadaan ang kaniyang hintuturo sa butas ni Paige. Dahil sa kaniyang ginawa, napaliyad si Paige at napahalinghing. Kagat nito ang labi habang mapupungay ang matang nakatingin kay Rafael.

Wala itong saplot pang itaas kaya kitang-kita niya ang morenong hulmang-hulmang katawan nito. Dahil may kadiliman ang kwarto, hindi niya makita ang malaking bukol sa gitnang bahagi ni Rafael.

Due to the wine that they have drunk, they are feeling the unusual hot that cause their pheromones to strengthen and go wild.

Paige is unconsciously releasing his pheromones and for Rafael, it smells so sweet and tasty at the same time.

"It will take a while for you to get prepared." Rafael huskily said.

Ipapasok sana niya ang isa niyang daliri ngunit sensitibong nagsara ang butas ni Paige.

"Relax and trust me." Saad niyang muli at tinignan si Paige na namumula na ngayon ang mukha.

Ngayon ay yumuko si Rafael patungo sa pwetan nito. Paige is already wet but it wasn't enough for Rafael. He wants it to be more wet to get an easy access and a much more wet hole to enter. They won't need a lube if he'll do this.

Napasinghap si Paige nang maramdaman ang mainit na labi at hininga ni Rafael sa kaniyang pwet. Kasama ng daliri nitong kanina pa naglalaro doon ay sumabay ang dila nito na ngayon ay dumadaan sa kaniyang sensitibong parte.

Rafael was slowly licking Paige's hole. He was holding the two cheeks of Paige's butt to open so that he could lick it much more better. He kissing Paige's hole while one of his finger slowly poking at the rim of his hole.

"Hngg..." Halinghing ni Paige at bahagya pang napapaliyad dahil sa kiliting at sensual na dulot ng ginagawa ni Rafael sa kaniyang katawan.

Paige could feel his member starting to get hard as the moments past while Rafael was rimming his hole with his finger entering and out.

"Ohh...Faster please..." Paige moaned, pleadingly.

Rafael didn't listen to what Paige said. Instead, he's tongue slowly penetrated his insides while one of his finger opening his hole. Rafael's other hand move towards Paige's member. It was already hard, dripping a pre-c*m.

"Please..." Paige moaned again. He move his ass, asking Rafael to eat him more.

Without saying anything, looking darkly at Paige, Rafael entered another finger to his hole. He was amused when Paige flinched when he did that.