Epilogue

It's here!

I know this story has many flaws. The characters are flawed, I am flawed as an author, and you have your own flaws too.

Life is flawed so does those who live with it. But everything depends on us on how we deal with our flaws and making use of it in a good way. Use your flaws to be strong and move on with your life.

As you can see, the point of view of this story is different from the first installment of the series. Sinubukan ko lang talaga pero sobrang hirap pala kaya thank you for dealing with my mistakes from Prologue to this end.

Thank you so much for coming this far. This is the end of the story and this will be the point of view of Sergio Rafael Almendralejo.

I do not proofread. This chapter is unedited.

Epilogue

Food

"Why don't you just go to the restaurant instead of having your own food here in this room, alone?" Saad ni Gio Refugio sa akin isang gabi.

Gio Refugio owns this hotel. He's one of my friends but he doesn't know why I am eating in this room with the food cooked by his certain chef in the restaurant of this hotel.

Nasa isang elite suit ako ngayon ng kaniyang hotel, kumakain ng kaniyang luto. Gaya ng dati, mukha at amoy masarap na iyon agad para sa akin. Pero sobrang sarap ng kaniyang mga luto kapag nasa aking bibig na.

When I was a kid, I lost my sense of taste. Hindi ko malasahan halos lahat ng mga pagkain ko. Kaya kahit ano ay nakakain ko kahit sobrang alat, tamis o asim. Hindi ko iyon alam. Dahil doon ay nakakakain ako ng pagkaing hindi na pala maganda para sa aking kalusugan.

That's how I became picky of the food I eat.

Pero nang mapadpad ako sa opisina ni Gio at inimbitahan ako nitong kumain sa kanilang restaurant ay nagulat ako sa aking natikman.

For years, I couldn't taste anything. But when I chewed one of the food that was served, I tasted something. A sweet flavor. Masarap.

Sobrang sarap ng pagkain na iyon para sa akin.

That's how I started visiting this hotel if I have time. To try and look for that same feeling I tasted. Because that food changed my life. Akala ko ay hindi na ako magkakaroon ng panlasa habang buhay.

I tried every food on their menu at first. But I couldn't taste all of them. That's when I learned that I can only taste the food that he cooked.

Tegan Paige Montero. A talented young chef who works at El Refugio's hotel. Ang pagkaing niluluto niya ay nagbibigay ng buhay sa aking patay na panlasa.

That's how I became obsessed over the foods he cooked. I started craving it everyday. I spent every vacation and day off inside the hotel, only to try his food. Until that obsession grew over time, I fell in love with his food.

I fell in love with him. I wanted to have him cook for me until the day I die.

But I was ashamed and shy. Wouldn't it be creepy to talk to him and say I fell in love with your food?

That's why I stayed in the suit room. Just alone and order every food on his cooking list. Every time that I went there, I wouldn't go home without feeling satisfied.