How you make up:

(these will be like small one shots)

Finney:

"Y/n wait!" he shouted, sadness flooding his insides. He didn't care what his dad thought, he just wanted the love of his life back. So, despite the soaking rain, he ran towards your house. The dude didn't even bring an umbrella. You were crying, when you heard a knock at your door, and you went to answer it. It was Finney, soaked and crying, as he hugged you. You smiled, confused. "What are you doing here?" you asked, and he kissed you. He looked at you romantically before saying "I don't care what my dad thinks! I love you, y/n y/l/n, and I want to get back together." you smiled at him, then kissed him saying "I'd like that."

Robin:

He felt so bad, he wanted to scream and cry. He never usually cried, but at this time he let a few tears slip. He went to the shops, bought you all your favorite things, and went to your window. He knocked, and you were annoyed, and sobbing, yet you opened it. He gave you the bag, wiped your tears, and said "babe, please, I'm sorry" he said, and you just kissed him. "I forgive you" you said, eating your snacks. 

Bruce:

You went to his next baseball game, feeling bad about what happened and hoping to reconcile. When you noticed he wasn't there, you asked the coach what happened. When the coach said "he quit the team", you felt your heart break. He loved baseball so much, he never wanted to quit. He did it for you, because he knew you broke up with him for it. You went home, and you saw him at your window, a bag of goodies in hand, smiling at you. "I quit baseball! I got you everything you've been wanting!" you sighed at him, and kissed him "Bruce, go back to baseball. I already forgive you."

Vance:

He felt bad. He vowed to never beat another kid up again, or anybody. He went to the store, got you your favorite flowers, convinced his friends to help him, and he went to your house, since your parents were never there. He threw you a party, so when you came home to an 'I'm sorry' banner, and a cake with small presents, you just kissed him and smiled "you are forgiven".

Billy/paperboy:

You felt bad. He felt bad. You both felt terrible. You felt bad you called him clingy, when you know he's just a lovey person. He felt bad he called you his mom and made you mad. You both needed each other back. So, he ran towards your house and you ran towards his house. You both met in the middle, sobbing, and hugging each other contently. 

Griffin:

You felt terrible. He could not help being antisocial, and you just wanted the boy back. You ran to his house, and he was riding his bike past you. "Griffin! Wait!" you shouted, and he looked at you. "What?" he asked, and you kissed him."I'm really sorry! I don't care about your people skills!" he kissed you back, and you got on the back of his bike and he rode you back to his house. 

OML THIS TOOK FOREVER