Back to where I belong- Robin

requested by: jenrubyjanex__

________________________________________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV: 

Robin Arellano was excited. He was going to see his family and other uncles down in Mexico. His uncle and mom would take him, but he would stay at Uncle Eduardo and Aunt Camilla's house. Which was fine with him, he loved them. 

When he arrived, the airport was hot, humid, and packed, like normal. "Come on mi amor" his mom shouted, as Robin ran to catch up with her and uncle Martin. His bandanna was perched perfectly on his head, as he got into aunt Camilla's van. 

"Hello mi amor!" she smiled, pinching Robin's cheek a bit. "Hello, tia" Robin smiled, sitting down in the back and pulling out his walkman. He put his music on play, and stared out the window as they passed cities, gates, entries, food, and luxurious places. 

Once they finally reached his aunts and uncles house, Robin practically jumped out of the sweaty and miserable car he had just been in for like an hour and a half. It was annoying how far they lived from the nearest airport.

Once he was about to walk in, he saw the most beautiful/pretty/handsome person he had ever seen before. They were in their backyard, neighboring his family. Uncle Martin saw him staring, and approached him. 

"That is y/n l/n. They are our neighbors" he smiled, patting the boy's shoulder. Y/N looked up at Robin, and gestured for him to go over there. "Who are you?" she asked, and Robin felt butterflies emerge in his stomach. 

"Robin Arellano, you?" 

"Y/N L/N. I see this is your family's house?" 

"yup! Staying with my aunt and uncle!" 

Y/N nodded, and motioned for Robin to sit next to them. "Go on, sit" they nodded, and Robin sat down. "What were you reading hermosa/hermoso" he asked, and Y/N chuckled. "Well, hermoso, I was reading my favorite story" 

"What's it called?" 

"B/n!" 

"Hmm okay.. what's it about?" 

As Y/N was explaining the story to him, Robin couldn't help but stare and get mesmerized in their eyes. They were just so perfect, just in general. "Robin?" They asked, and Robin snapped out of his daze. 

"Sorry my bad" he muttered, and Y/N laughed. "Want to be friends?" They asked, and Robin happily nodded. He had a friend here! A friend he was forced to leave.....

___________________

Later: 

Robin was on a call with Finney, when Y/N knocked on the door. Eager to see them again, he hung up on Finney and answered it. He was just telling Finney all about them, in hopes they would come. 

"Go to go! Bye dude!" 

"Robin-" 

The call cuts, and Y/N is revealed at the door, their smiling face lighting up the whole room. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd maybe want to get food with me?" 

"Absolutely!" 

That was when Robin found out the L/N's would be moving to America in three years, and they would be moving to Denver too! Robin and Y/N exchanged home phone numbers, and decided to write letters. 
_______________________

TWO WEEKS IN: 

Robin sighed, got his flowers, and wandered towards Y/N's door. He would confess his love for them, and maybe they would even be dating. Y/N answered their door, shocked to see Robin. "Hey Robs, what's up?" they asked, and Robin muttered nervously. 

"Y/N L/N..I-I like you..like a lot" 

"Robin! I like you too!" they said, hugging him and burying their face into his neck. "Would you like to be..my partner?" he asked, handing them some of their favorite food. "Robin, I would love that! Yes! Yes! Yes!" 

Y/n was squealing on the inside right now. They had pulled their crush, the hottest thing they had ever seen besides them of course. Robin was feeling the butterflies in his stomach peek up, and choke him from the chest. 

The two love birds or lovers, whatever you enjoy calling them, smiled. They put their lips together, and kissed, starting a very heated make out session on the L/N's and Y/N's front porch. Good thing their parents weren't home. 

All they could think about was each other. 

Robin was so in love with Y/N L/N, that he could barely breathe. He was so nervous around them, because his heart would melt and feel like it could shatter or explode. He had never felt this before, and he didn't know if that was supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing. 

And Y/N L/N was so in love with Robin Arellano their heart hurt at the thought of him leaving. He would call them once a week, he promised, but to them that was never enough. They would be moving to America in a few years, where they could spend the rest of their life with Robin Arellano. 

And that was just what they planned to do, forever and always. 

_________________________

They hung out for weeks, until Robin was forced to go home. "I come here once a year! I'll see you next year hermoso/hermosa!" Robin shouted, and Y/N smiled. "I'll be in America in two or three years! Just wait for me hermoso!" 

Y/N was crying, and so was Robin. They could only call once a week, considering it was international. They could only do so much, for long distances. They could send letters, sure, that was fair. But were the letters really enough? 

They were going to have to be. It was their only way of keeping and maintaining healthy communication. But the two were partners, they always would be. Robin vowed and promised to one day put a ring on their finger, and he had Finn hold him to that. 

They were in love, sure that was no question. No stuttering, nothing, none of the above. The days would be lonely as they fly past, but it was nothing the two can't handle and overcome. They could do anything, if they did it together. 

"Just wait for me, hermoso" 

Robin nodded, and with that, he got into the car, going back to his old life. 

Waving to Y/N as he leaves. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this took so long!