when you wipe their kisses:

~A/n~ Okay, since apparently it's unclear, THEY ARE AGED UP! I don't like being rude, but please shut up with the 'they better be aged up' BECAUSE THEY ARE. I assumed it was super obvious, but I have to answer the question at least 15 times a day in my DM's. I promise, it's annoying. I guess I just assumed people knew that, but apparently not. I refuse to answer any more comments questioning me about this, because I've addressed it so many times. 

They are aged up to like 16. Yes, even Griffin. No, I am not writing about a freakin 11 year old. 

Also, I'm not 'too old' to be simping for them. I aged them up, the actors are 15, and I just turned 14 literally three days ago. I'm not being creepy! Now, if I was a full grown adult, that would be different. But all I am is a 14 year old kid with a bit of writing skills. 

Honestly, I don't like revealing my age to random people online, and I didn't want too, since I'm super uncomfortable with it, but so many people DM me with these questions and accusations that at this point I'll just deal with it. 

And no! I am not doing smut. One, because it's an uncomfortable subject for me, two it's triggering, three they are still 15! I mean, yes, I know other people do it, but I just cannot bring myself to write about say Bruce and the reader screwing each other. 

The most I will do in that category is light suggestions, and makeouts. None of the real thing. 

Anyway, yeah, sorry for the rant...I got a little carried away 

____________________________

requested by: anonymous

Finney: 
*sad
*cuddles into your shoulder 
*"Y/n? Did I do something wrong" 

Robin: 
*acts fake offended 
*"Excuse me princess/prince/preferred what was that?" 
*kisses all over your face. 

Bruce:
*gives you space 
*comes back later with flowers, and another kiss 
*"please don't wipe this one" 

Vance: 
*angry 
*"oh no you don't" 
*rougher kisses after that. 

Billy: 
*overthinks it 
*tries to stay away from you because he worries he did something and you don't love him.
* "Y/n? Did I do something? Please what did I do!" 

Griffin: 
*upset but doesn't show it 
*kind of just walks away 
*"oh..sorry"