beach- Finney

requested by: Justyourjj

________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV: 

Today I was scheduled to go to the beach with my boyfriend, Finney Blake. He does not really enjoy it sometimes, he's afraid of being lost at sea. But, he goes because I love it, and this time, I'm going to make sure he loves it just as much as I do. 

It was a two hour drive to the beach. We got a cab, and right now we were in the cab, him sleeping on my shoulder, our bags settled in the trunk. We were almost there, and I had to wake him up at some point. 

"Finn! Come on!" I shook him, and he woke up, groggily. "Heyyy" he muttered, and I smiled at him. "yes, hi. We are here!" I said, grabbing some bags. Finn grabbed some too, as we made our way towards our area, the area we always go to, at the beach. 

We finally set all of our stuff up, and I looked at Finn. "Can we pleaseee go in the water!" I begged, and he huffed "fine." 

"YAY!" I shouted, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the deep blue sea. We sprang in, as the waves crashed all around us. He was a bit tense, but I hugged him tight to loosen him up a little. 

We splashed around, jumped over waves, and attempted to steer away from wipe outs. I knew if Finn got wiped out he would never go back in. So, I steered him clear from the bigger waves, and we kept to the side with the smaller waves. 

Finn was actually having fun. That was good, because that was my entire plan of the day. The day I will get him to enjoy it, the beach. After around an hour of playing in the water, he got cold and we got out. 

We laid on the sand, me on his chest, his head in my neck. We were drying quite quickly, as we suntanned happily. My sunglasses were on, and Finn was slightly snoring against me. It was perfect, as we both slept quietly. 

When we woke up, we decided to go back into the water. It was fun, as we splashed around happily. "This is actually kind of fun" Finn smiled, and I nodded towards him. "See! I told ya!" I winked, the waves crashing against my chest. 

We hugged and played, until it was dark out. "It's 6:00PM, we should go now" Finn suggested, and I nodded. We got out of the water, dried off, and by 6:30 we were packing up to leave again. We called the cab, that was going to be here in fifteen minutes. 

"That was really fun darling" Finney smiled, and I kissed him. "I know. That was the plan" I whispered,  causing him to let out a quick side chuckle. We waited there, engaging in a beautiful and fulfilling conversation. 

When the cab finally arrived, it was five minutes late. We did not care though, and quickly started to load our stuff into the car. We sat down again, preparing for the long drive ahead of us. 

I stared out the window, my eyes wide with curiosity, as I stared at the beautiful sights glaring at me through the foggy windows. Around a half an hour into the ride, Finn laid on my shoulder and passed out again, as I wrapped my arm around him comfortingly. 

I stared out the window, thinking about how wonderful I had it. I got to go to the beach today, with the love of my life, and he enjoyed it! 

"We should really do this more often" Finn muttered

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to do my last request either later tonight or early tomorrow