Hyejin Lee Profile

Birthname: Lee HyejinStage Name: HyejinPositions: Main vocalist, main dancer, visualBirthday: June 23, 2002Zodiac Sign: CancerHeight: 162cm (5'3")Weight: 40kg (88 Ibs)Blood Type: OMBTI: INFPGemstone: Black Diamond (All Months - 9th member) - Meani...

Stage Name: Hyejin
Positions: Main vocalist, main dancer, visual
Birthday: June 23, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 162cm (5'3")
Weight: 40kg (88 Ibs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI: INFP
Gemstone: Black Diamond (All Months - 9th member) - Meaning purity, love, fidelity, & eternity.
Nationality: Korean

Lee Hyejin Facts:

-Hyejin is from Busan, South Korea.
-Hyejin is the only child.
-Her nicknames are Jinnie and Hyejinnie.
-Hyejin trained for 10 years (2010-2020) and almost debuted in BlackPink. She is the member with the most training time.
-Her English name is Juliet, this was picked as her name in French class and she just stuck with it (T-Map Ep. 28)
-She can speak Korean, English, and French.
-She is friends with the 02 Line of Enhypen and TXT, where they are in a GC with each other. She is also close friends with BlackPink
-Her favorite color is Purple.
- Hyejin's motto is: "In each of us, two natures are at war - the good and the evil"- Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.
-Hyejin likes to read and usually has the current book she is reading with her. Some of her favorite books are Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, and Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (V-Live).
-Hyejin has done a lot of touring Broadway production growing up.
-She has a love for Anime and Manga.
-Shares a dorm with Jihoon, Mashiho, and Doyoung (All solo rooms).

Date: October 10, 2022