YG Statement

Hello, this is YG Entertainment.

First of all, we would like to express our sincere gratitude toward Treasure Makers for the love and support shown for Hyejin and Haruto. Today, we have an important announcement about the two Treasure members.

As of January 10, 2023, we would like to announce that Hyejin and Haruto have been in a relationship for a little over a year now. The two started to develop feelings for each other which was amplified during the filming of their Web-drama 'The Mysterious Class'. While waiting for their flight they were seen by fans and Dispatch together

We have seen the comments about Hyejin and Haruto's relationship and expect better behavior from the "fans" themselves. You are disappointed in her, but Treasure is disappointed in what you have been saying about Hyejin. They all appreciate those giving love to the couple and are happy that the two can no longer date in secret anymore as it had given Hyejin some mental health problems.

While some "Treasure Makers" hated the two together we at the company fully support the couple and wish them the best for the future. We will be having the two go live to explain everything and say what they want about the relationship and what has come out around them.

Please look out for their Weverse-live together and any further statements about the young couple. Any malicious comments or threats to the two will have action taken against them. So please respect our artists and support them. Thank you so much.

Words: 252
Date: March 22, 2023