Spilling Feelings

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning to get ready to head to set.

I made my way to my closet and pulled out something to wear when I noticed Haruto's shirt in my closet.

I felt my face heat up, and I had this funny feeling in my stomach.

I grabbed it and pulled out the rest to wear with it.

I walked out of my room and sat on the couch waiting for the others

I couldn't help but think back to filming yesterday and the kiss scene Haruto and I shared.

The door opens and comes in Haruto. The two of us looked at each other for what felt like ever.

*Haruto's P.O.V*

I went over to Hyejin, Jihoon, and Mashiho's dorm to speak to Mashiho about my feelings toward Hyejin.

I walked into their dorm to see Hyejin sitting on the couch. As I looked at her I noticed she was wearing one of my shirts.

"Hi Hyejin," I said coming into the dorm and closing the door behind me.

"Hi Ruto, what are you doing here?" she asked.

God, she looked so beautiful, especially in my shirt.

"Oh I wanted to talk to Mashiho about something, but it can wait," I responded.

"What did you need to talk about? maybe I can listen and help you out?" she asked.

"No, no it's nothing actually," I replied scratching the back of my head.

"Are you sure? What was it about?" she asked.

"Um, you actually..."

"Me? What about me?"

"Well um..." I said slowly drifting off.

Should I tell her about my feelings toward her? I don't want to lose the friendship I have with her already, but with the amount of skinship we share already and prior to our enhanced skinship we do during the filming of our web drama.

I looked over and noticed her black hair that had two braids in the back as it showed her ears and several piercings in them. The cute round glasses that she always wears making her look adorable. The way she looks in my shirt and the way she styles an outfit around it.

"Ruto? you have been staring at me for a while now, is everything ok?" she asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I'll be right back don't go anywhere," I said running out of the room and into Mashiho's room.

"Yo Ruto what's going on? are you ok your face is all red," he asked looking at me with concern written on his face.

"Mashiho, I spilled too much to Hyejin. I said I wanted to talk to you about her and now I don't know what to do. Should I tell her about my feelings or not?" I asked freaking out a little pacing back and forth in his room.

"Haruto calm down. Just tell her what we've been talking about with Yoshi and Asahi."

"What if this ruins everything between us?" I asked looking down at the older.

"Trust me, just talk to her about your feelings. I'm sure everything will go fine, trust me."

I nodded my head and made my way out of his room and back to the couch where Hyejin was still sitting.

"Ruto are you ok?"

"Hyejin can I tell you something?" I said sitting down on the couch.

"Of course Ruto, what is it?" she asked looking into my eyes with her doe-like ones.

"Um, Hyejin... since we have been filming our web drama... I've been developing feelings for you and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like the more I don't tell you about it, the more my feelings grow for you."

Hyejin's cheeks grew red and she giggled a little.

"Haruto, the more you hide your feelings for someone the more you fall for them."

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I can't stop myself from liking you or thinking about you. You are the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of before bed. I think that's a cliche from somewhere, but it's completely true," I said looking into her eyes.

"I feel the same way Ruto."

"Wait really?" I asked as my eyes widened.

She nodded with a  smile on her face. "You make me feel giddy, and I laugh too much around you, and your name brings me butterflies to my stomach, and when you walk into the room my heart speeds up, and even just thinking about you makes me smile."

"Um, Hyejin... I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I asked looking away from her.

"I would like that Ruto, but are you sure that we should? don't get me wrong I would like to be your girlfriend... but what about the other members and our fans?" she asked.

"Hyejin I'm sure our members would be happy for us, and if our fans were truly our fans they would support us."

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Also, you look good in my shirt by the way," I said with a smirk on my face.

I noticed her blush and kissed her on the cheek.

"Are you still nervous to film our scenes?" I asked looking over at her.

"Yeah, just slightly. Acting like that in front of our members, plus the staff makes me feel nervous. Having a lot of skinship between us around our members and fans is somewhat normal for me, but now it's just a lot of people watching."

"I get that Jinnie, but don't worry about it, and if you ever start to feel too overwhelmed come to me ok?" I said looking into her eyes.

She nodded and smiled.

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

Haruto and I were chilling on the couch when Jihoon and Mashiho came out and into the living room.

"Hey, guys. Haruto, I see things went well between you and Hyejin," Mashiho said with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the two.

"Yes, now can you two promise to not tell the others about it yet? the two of us want to keep it a secret," I explained to them.

"Of course, we just want you two to be comfortable with your relationship and happy together," Jihoon said.

While we waited for us to leave to head to set, the four of us talked around joking.

I was currently happy with the newly developed relationship between Haruto and me.

I hope that things will go in an incline for us and the rest of Treasure in the future.

Words: 1082

Date: January 22, 2023