Meeting Haruto's Family

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I was in Haruto's room as I was traveling with him to Japan to meet his family. I was a bit nervous and tired of being on planes as I had just returned from Philadelphia two days ago.

Haruto changed his flight to today so that he could take me with him and bought two tickets. I was laying down across his bed when I got hit with a pillow.

"Love, get dressed so we can get ready to leave," Haruto said jumping on top of me,

"Agh! Ruto!" I said in slight pain.

"I'm sorry love but we need to get going soon. I know you are tired, but once we get there, we will be there for a bit," he said looking into my eyes with a smile.

He got off of me and I picked out something to wear when Ruto wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll be outside while you get dressed love," he said kissing my cheek and bringing our luggage out of the room.

I quickly got dressed and made my way out of the room and ran up to Haruto.

"Ok well, love, one of us is going to have to change because we decided only one of us was allowed to look pretty," Haruto said causing me to roll my eyes

"But for today, and today only I will let you be the pretty one."

I smacked his arm causing him to laugh and kiss my cheek.

"You were the one rushing me Ruto, do you still want to leave or what?" I asked giggling.

*Time Skip*

The two of us arrived at the airport with about an hour and a half until we needed to board our flight.

The two of us made our way to the gate and sat down together.

"How are you feeling love?" Ruto asked playing with my fingers and looking into my eyes.

"I'm a bit nervous because I don't know Japanese as well as I would like, plus I'm nervous to meet your parent finally in person. They both have been so nice and caring towards me, something I haven't had in years... It just means a lot and I don't want to disappoint them..." I said looking into his eyes.

"Hyejin, they already love you, believe me. They love you and my younger sister Airi thinks you are very beautiful, I was on the phone with her yesterday and she said she is very excited to meet you."

My face turned red hearing those words. Haruto has shown me pictures of his sister Airi and she is the most adorable thing  I've seen.

"That's so sweet. I'm excited to meet Airi, everytime I see pictures of her I want to give her hugs," I said shyly making Haruto laugh.

"Well, I will be happy if you two get alone. I couldn't imagine why you wouldn't get along because she says she loves you every time she watches T-Map. It honestly makes me happy that my parents and Airi love you."