Filming of The Mysterious Class (9/10)

[Episode 9 - There's no Ghost in our Class Anymore]

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

[In the Hospital]

(Hyejin was finishing getting ready for school. When she finished she made her way out into the hallways to meet with Jeongwoo.)

Jeongwoo: Are you ready?

Hyejin: (nods).

(The two made their way to the school from the hospital. when they arrived Jeongwoo had Hyejin get on his back so she can get up the stairs easier. Once they go to their floor Jeongwoo carefully placed her on the floor and handed the crutches to her.)

Jeongwoo: Are you okay to go?

Hyejin: Yeah, I'll be fine. Let's just put an end to this bullshit (walks with Jeongwoo to the door.)

Jeongwoo: (Opens the door and stands in the doorway with Hyejin.)

Jihoon: Hyejin! Jeongwoo! (Stand up and point.)

Hyejin: (look at the board.)

(On the board was written 8 for agreeing to expel, 8 for disagreeing to expel, and 1 for abstaining in voting. Jeongwoo went to the board and changed the 8 for disagreeing to expel to 10.)

Yedam: (Stand up from your seat) Do you guys really mean it? Why? Haruto hurt you two.

Hyejin: He didn't hurt us Yedam, Haruto is innocent in this situation.

Jaehyuk: We have the results.

Asahi: (Stand up from your seat and open the door.)

Haruto: (walks into the class)

Hyejin: (Smile and waves at Haruto)

Haruto: (go up to Hyejin and help her balance herself on you.) Let me take your bag Hyejin.

Hyejin: (Take off your bag and hand it to Haruto)

Haruto: Do you need anything else? Do you want my jacket to use to elevate your foot on the chair?

Hyejin: No, I'm okay... I'm just not allowed to put pressure on it.

(The boys watched as Hyejin made her way to her seat and Haruto watched carefully and had his hands out just in case. Hyejin sat down in her seat and Haruto took her crutches and placed them against the lockers, giving her a kiss on her forehead. The boys started to look guilty realizing that if Haruto had done this, he wouldn't be helping Hyejin or being as caring as he was acting.)

Mr. Ha: (Come busting into the room.)

Doyoung: (Follow Mr. Ha)

(Hyejin ignored Mr. Ha's entrance and continued to talk to Haruto, Jihoon, and Junkyu when Mr. Ha came up to the group.)

Mr. Ha: Who are you? Huh? Why are you here when you died 10 years ago?!

Hyejin: (Stand up beside Haruto)

Jeongwoo: (Pull on Hyejin's sweater)

Haruto: (Slowly stands up)

Mr. Ha: (Push Haruto against the wall)

Hyejin: Ya! 

Mr. Ha: (Looks over at Hyejin)

Hyejin: I swear to God if you touch him again I will punch you straight in the nose ( get closer to him.)